Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing? >

TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?

Old 06-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?

Let's see what you have been seeing on your trail cameras. I've been seeing a small buck and plenty of pesty coons.
Attached Thumbnails TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?-6-20-1.jpg   TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?-6-20-4.jpg   TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?-6-20-5.jpg  
Old 06-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just put mine out today, however I didn't think to bait it. What are you using for bait?

Ryan.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Spike

I don't really get serious about putting them out until about mid-July. By then the bucks are pretty much developed and you can tell what they're gonna be.

The bucks I've been seeing while driving are starting to look pretty good, it won't be long!
Old 06-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a mineral lick that I put down last spring, (Trace Minerals, Stock Salt, Molasses and DiCalcium Phosphate) that I freshen up a couple times a year. I also put a bag of shelled corn down as well.
LINK

Last edited by RidgeFACTOR; 06-23-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I usually don't put my cameras out until early August but this year I wanted to try and get an early season pattern on what way(s) the deer will be coming towards my stand. I also wanted to see the progress in antler growth from early June to September.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Is this the same buck?

Another reason I am putting my camera out earlier is to see if these 2 bucks are the same, The buck on the left was a decent buck last season that I never saw during hunting season and the 2 deer pics on the left are the same buck that I had on my trail camera last weekend. Was wondering if it just might be the same buck. I know and realize that time will tell but I wanted to see if it is and how much transformation will occur during the antler growth process.
Attached Thumbnails TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?-deercomparisons.jpg  

Last edited by RidgeFACTOR; 06-23-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

nice pics thanks for sharing
Old 06-24-2010, 04:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default From Alabama...

I get my best pictures off a Trophy Rock. I usually leave some corn with it, but after they find it it's on! Here's what I have from last time I checked.
Attached Thumbnails TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?-email-1.jpg   TRAIL CAM PICTURES- What's everyone been seeing?-email-2.jpg  
Old 06-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RidgeFACTOR
Another reason I am putting my camera out earlier is to see if these 2 bucks are the same, The buck on the left was a decent buck last season that I never saw during hunting season and the 2 deer pics on the left are the same buck that I had on my trail camera last weekend. Was wondering if it just might be the same buck. I know and realize that time will tell but I wanted to see if it is and how much transformation will occur during the antler growth process.
I'd say not because it looks a lot further apart in between the antlers than it should be. IMO. Either way that's a dandy buck on the left.

Ryan.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by my7pointmonster
I'd say not because it looks a lot further apart in between the antlers than it should be. IMO. Either way that's a dandy buck on the left.

Ryan.
I was kinda thinking the same thing after looking at it more closely Ryan. Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.