Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
So crossbow are legal now...... >

So crossbow are legal now......

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So crossbow are legal now......

Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I am not much of a stalker. I wish I was. But I have yet to successfully stalk a mature deer. But if I had one of those arrowguns, I could probably do it. Lot easier with them. You told me we were going hunting at your place? Guess you was lyin again. Going to have call you pinocchio
I don't have a place of my own but if you want to come hunt public ground (and its bow only) then come on down....As long as you don't plan on shooting me in the back. I'm off all of Nov.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
I think we can keep it going forever because you always want the last word....You are like my little puppet. I pull the string and you react...What is the record for the longest thread???? No wonder you have so many post....so many puppet masters and only one puppet. Dance puppet, dance.....hahahaha
HAHA,I don't care who UR,Thats funny right there!
Like the pot calling the kettle black.I don't think either one of you will get the last word!
As long,as we all have fun,it will help pass the time till season opens!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by The Rev
If I didn't know better I would swear you two are married. I do agree that the honeymoon for you two for sure!

I know where Mark is coming from, on this issue. I feel the same way, Xbows and airguns have no place in archery season at all. There's a lot of guys here on the forum that say they know archery and think because they have won a few tournaments THINK they are archers, but Mark will probably forget more about archery than most on here will ever learn.
I don't know how good I am, but I've also been doing this longer than most people on here have been on earth. I shot and won my first tournament in 1966 at our family shooting range. The first medal I won (they gave out medals back then) was for 150 yards.. I still shoot long distances. So we've paid our dues to hunt early with a bow and are thankful of the long hard fight that others before us fought to give us that right. No wonder die hard archers get inflamed by seeing Xbows have the same rights. I see Xbows like FREAKING LIBERAL, they want everything at someone else expense.
I agree.
Dang,Rev you won your first tournament the year I was born! Geuss I know who to talk to if I need some tips!!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by wvnimrod
HAHA,I don't care who UR,Thats funny right there!
Like the pot calling the kettle black.I don't think either one of you will get the last word!
As long,as we all have fun,it will help pass the time till season opens!!!
Exactly, I never have a set time I will quit responding to a forum, when I feel like it I reply and when I don't I won't. Rather simple

Old 07-29-2010, 03:22 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
I don't have a place of my own but if you want to come hunt public ground (and its bow only) then come on down....As long as you don't plan on shooting me in the back. I'm off all of Nov.
Don't worry, I don't shoot an arrowgun, I couldn't possibly shoot you in the back. Accidents like those are usually with guns and arrowguns.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

This thread is an embarrassment to all of us, and it should be removed.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Killer_Primate
This thread is an embarrassment to all of us, and it should be removed.

Then don't read it, I find insane necked ape posse more offensive and more of an embarrassment!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Don't worry, I don't shoot an arrowgun, I couldn't possibly shoot you in the back. Accidents like those are usually with guns and arrowguns.
I wasn't worried it would be an accident.....
Old 07-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by wvnimrod
I agree.
Dang,Rev you won your first tournament the year I was born! Geuss I know who to talk to if I need some tips!!
Dude, I'm so old I went to high school with Jesus. He and I were on the swim team together. He would cheat a lot, we used to have to tell him to SWIM Jesus don't RUN!

Reminds me of Xbows they want to cheat too. They get to hunt during bow season and enjoy all the hard work it took to become a real bow hunter.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev
Dude, I'm so old I went to high school with Jesus. He and I were on the swim team together. He would cheat a lot, we used to have to tell him to SWIM Jesus don't RUN!

Reminds me of Xbows they want to cheat too. They get to hunt during bow season and enjoy all the hard work it took to become a real bow hunter.
So, I guess you are saying xbow hunters are like Jesus....WOW you have done a 180 it looks like. Glad we can all be one big happy flock. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.