Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
So crossbow are legal now...... >

So crossbow are legal now......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So crossbow are legal now......

Old 07-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
So your not a hypocrite? You never commit an offense? Ever? Your saying your perfect? Wow, interesting. Never seen someone try to say they are perfect. First we had the 6figure income proclamation, now this.

I would say we all fall short, according to Paul. And we will all be embarrassed when we finally stand before God. Sure you disagree. You might look up at God with a big smile very pleased with how you conducted yourself here in earth.
Yes, I am far from perfect and never said I was but I don't print scripture and then blatantly go against it.....
Old 07-25-2010, 02:58 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
Yes, I am far from perfect and never said I was but I don't print scripture and then blatantly go against it.....
OH, so you just know the scripture and blantantly go against it and go around pointing fingers at people giving them advise? How holy of you.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

LOL,
WOW!!
So many narrow minded views!(reminds me of the PETA people!)
We are all archers,and must stick together!
I shoot longbow,recurve,Compound bows and crossbows!!
All of them have thier advantages and disadvantages!!
Recurve bow-has no mechanical things to go wrong very light weight etc.
Compound bows can be very quiet and have so much letoff.
If u miss with a bow its very easy sum times to reload and sometimes get a 2nd shot off before the game knows whats going on!!
Now those who complain about crossbows,LOL.
Obviously never hunted with one!!
They all make a smack sound that scares anything in the area running,U get one shot!
And try shooting a deer etc.
walking towards you stands broadside for few seconds behind the tree your in,with a crossbow!
It cant be done can it?cause limbs r to close to tree.

U have sum longbow/recurve hunters saying compound bows are cheating etc.
Now you have sum compound bow hunters saying crossbows are cheating etc.
We must all stick together and except it!

Its all still archery equiptment!!
Technology will keep getting more advanced while you like it or not!!
Dont criticise One because they like something you dont!
I will be using my Black widow recurve,my mathews compound and Parker crossbow this season & harvest game with all as every year!!
Have fun out there,
And good luck this hunting season...
Take care...

Last edited by cjgjr; 07-25-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

OH, so you just know the scripture and blantantly go against it and go around pointing fingers at people giving them advise? How holy of you.
You sure do have a lot of anger....
Old 07-25-2010, 04:22 PM
bigcountry

You sure do have a lot of anger....
Yes, you do, you ought to get rid of that. Why are you so fill full of anger and hate?

Last edited by bigcountry; 07-25-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, you do, you ought to get rid of that. Why are you so fill full of anger and hate?
I swear you have the maturity level of a small child....These are the same comebacks you see in the 1st grade...haha....you got me..hahaha
Old 07-25-2010, 04:32 PM
bigcountry

I swear you have the maturity level of a small child....These are the same comebacks you see in the 1st grade...haha....you got me..hahaha
Maybe one day, I can be a big boy like you and challenge folks on the internet on comparing paychecks. That was classic. Your children must be so happy to call you dad.

Think about this. You have followed me for 63 pages. I can see the gears slowly moving now.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe one day, I can be a big boy like you and challenge folks on the internet on comparing paychecks. That was classic. Your children must be so happy to call you dad.

Think about this. You have followed me for 63 pages. I can see the gears slowly moving now.
I love the fact you can't stop...someone has got the best of you and all you do is keep digging that hole....I bet your children ran away because they can't stand to be around you. Just keep printing and living those scriptures....and living a lie.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:52 PM
bigcountry

I love the fact you can't stop...someone has got the best of you and all you do is keep digging that hole....I bet your children ran away because they can't stand to be around you. Just keep printing and living those scriptures....and living a lie.
Well do my best to live em out but I will fail, guaranteed. Only one Man on this earth didn't live a lie. And it ain't you, going around telling everyone I make 6 digit income. Curious, so you don't live a lie? You feel your honest in all situations?

I actually have no set rules on quitting this thread. Very entertaining. Think about this, you have followed me around for 64 pages.

Old 07-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well do my best to live em out but I will fail, guaranteed. Only one Man on this earth didn't live a lie. And it ain't you, going around telling everyone I make 6 digit income. Curious, so you don't live a lie? You feel your honest in all situations?

I actually have no set rules on quitting this thread. Very entertaining. Think about this, you have followed me around for 64 pages.
I tell you what ....since you just want to turn this into a personal attack and rant then just send me a PM and we can spare others from seeing you be a crybaby. Unless you just want to look more stupid than you are in public.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.