Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
So crossbow are legal now...... >

So crossbow are legal now......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So crossbow are legal now......

Old 07-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mathewsboy
Rifle use is legal... so what the big issue
The answer to your question can be found in the preceding 60 pages.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

If it makes you happy, and it's legal; do it! If you try to please everyone, you'll never find success or happiness...
Old 07-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Killer_Primate
If it makes you happy, and it's legal; do it! If you try to please everyone, you'll never find success or happiness...
Words of wisdom.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:16 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
Yet another person stating the xbow is not the big advantage that some say. I guess you must be a liar according BC. I read other people saying the same thing...I guess they must be liars too. Funny thing however....most times people lie about how good things are and how far they kill things. The xbow guys most always talk about how they shoot 30 to 40 yard most times closer. Why wouldnt they be bragging about the 100 yard shots? BC said the long list of compound guys I listed, shooting from 60 to 100 yards, was just internet lies. Everyone on the internet lies execept BC.....He's word in law and all others liars.....

Thats just the way some roll....if they don't believe it they try and discredit the person and not the facts.
Nope, if I would trust anyone it would have to be chief. He has always showed integrity and honesty. You? Not quite. I shot a excaliber recurved prod bow, and can't say I had much problem hitting out to 60 yards.

I never said they all were lies. See, this is why you are a dishonest person. On one post, you tried to say you were not a liar. I have showed you time and time again where you stretched the truth or outright lied. I have yet to see chief do that. Even though him and I disagree on this subject, he can be trusted. Is his arrowgun incident an isolated one? Possibly.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by noidurism
while i respect your knowledge of bows at least they are open minded and welcoming. opcorn: and no you don't have to acknowledge meopc orn:
The difference is, Kybuck and bligblulls have non-stop bombarded me with questions after questions struggling to try to get me and others to believe as they do. These type of folks are insecure and need to be validated.

I can't say you have asked me direct questions that either hasn't been answered clearly. You have made more statements, just like I have. See, I could care less if I turn kybuck or bligblulls. Just fun making them dance. They are kinda like puppets.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

The difference is, Kybuck and bligblulls have non-stop bombarded me with questions after questions struggling to try to get me and others to believe as they do.
Pot meet Kettle
Old 07-23-2010, 08:27 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Pot meet Kettle
Not at all. I stated my position in the first few pages, and you guys went nuts. Nonstop question after question in the hope either to change my mind. I stood by the whole statement. And in the end just a few pages back, you said, "its only about tradition to you". I responded, "duh, I have been saying that the whole time.

But it has been fun making you dance.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Fork Horn

How about a regulation on bow/xbow speed?
I would be all for a limit.Make the playing field more even for everyone.
Lets say nothing over 300fps!
Old 07-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
The difference is, Kybuck and bligblulls have non-stop bombarded me with questions after questions struggling to try to get me and others to believe as they do. These type of folks are insecure and need to be validated.

I can't say you have asked me direct questions that either hasn't been answered clearly. You have made more statements, just like I have. See, I could care less if I turn kybuck or bligblulls. Just fun making them dance. They are kinda like puppets.
The difference we have is you think you are superior to other hunters. Thats where the problem lies. Its not the fact you don't want xbow hunters in your woods but the way you try and discredit them. Calling them lazy, scum, and comparing them to homosexuals. Then you pull things out of your butt like they are more dangerous which is a lie. You are a man of stats yet you push those to the side if you don't like the results. Without hunting with them you claim to know more than everyone else about how they are so much easier to hunt with. You shoot one in someones yard and low and behold you are the king of crossbow knowledge.

You claim it is because of tradition yet this will not change your tradition at all.

Xbows already has a history many states and the fears you have didn't come true. Ohio has 3 decades of history the bow hunters and they have a great deer population and one of the best trophy states around.

To put it simply....you are being a scared little boy so to cover up that fear you tell lies about the xbow hunters. You prove nothing you say about them and call others liars when they show you otherwise.

You could say that you personally hate xbows and that would be perfectly fine with me. Say they are too easy and not a challenge and that would be great. That would be your personal opinion. Its the fact you try and bring down other hunters in our sport that is wrong. You don't have more rights to the deer in the woods than others do. You don't own them. You can't decide what is right for other people. Most of all grow up and stop calling them names because it's shows your maturity level is juvenile.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

SWEET CALL KYhuntr! Totally support you on this one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.