Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rage Broadheads? >

Rage Broadheads?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage Broadheads?

Old 05-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by antlerjockey
you guys gotta read the articles on deerfear.com, they're sick. I'm sure you've already heard of the site, most talked about hunt fish trap site on the net
Never heard of the site . Are you pimping it for them ???
Old 05-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Typical Buck

He definitely is.. He has 10 posts and every one mentions "deer fear".
Old 05-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

There has been pages and pages of posts discussing the rages. I haven't said anything because 9 million other people have but what the heck. I'll give my 2 cents. I shoot the 3 blade 1.5 inch rages and I like them so far. Just started shooting them halfway through the year last year and only shot one deer with them, but the results were great. The shot was slightly forward and I hit the front shoulder, the broadheads busted right through the bone and tore the deer up. I plan to keep shooting them but I do think there are many great broadheads out there. Shot placement is still the number one key. You cant expect a broadhead to make up for a bad shot.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

TO each his own. Good shot placement with the crappiest broadhead will kill a deer. Now it's up to you which one you wanna shoot.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I took a decent 10pointer lastfall using the Rage 2, these heads do as advertised, I never had a problem with the flight or hitting my mark. The buck ran 20 yards and dropped dead, left a blood trail literally 10-15 feet wide. Most devistating head i have ever used and will not go back to a fixed head after using the rage.