Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

String Stopper?

Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default String Stopper?

Just received my 09' Diamond Rock in the mail yesterday. It looks to be very lightly used which is nice because ebay wasn't very specific. I am pumped to shoot it. anyway, I was wondering how a string stopper can be put on this bow. It only has a hole in the front for the stabilizer, no rear screw in point. If I use the front mounting hole to put a string stopper on, can I still put on a stabilizer. Also....anyone know what string stopper would work best on this bow?
Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

Both Simms and Cabela's make one that works with the front mounting option. Here's a couple of links:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...233&hasJS=true

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...233&hasJS=true

I like the Simms stopper a little better but there isn't a whole lot of difference between the two
Old 05-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

There is also the STS front mount. They are listed on my website, and it's free shipping as well.

Dan
Old 05-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

If it has a front hole for a stabilizer than there is a good chance that you can install a back stop to it.
Cabelas has one that goes around the riser and acts like a regular backstop.