Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Sheds !!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Sheds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sheds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Spike

hey thx pike..u hve been a huge help..and im definatly using all the info u hve given me to train my dog and to help me find more antler..thx alot
Old 04-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by J Pike
So far I only have been able to get out 6 times this year and didnt get started until Feb. 28th because of the snow and then green up was like an explosion because of the very warm temps.. I ended up find 26 antlers and hopefully will find a few more during turkey season. Pike

Cool pictures, it would be cool to have a dog that could help you hunt for sheds.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Hoz
Spike

Default Sheds

I had a good year shed hunting. I found 13, including a 2008 shed off the new WI state record shot last year. It was not touched by critters at all. I will try to get a pic of it up. I scored it at just over 90". I found 4 sheds that were over a year old and not touched. I also found a shed from last year that was almost eatin up. Hard to explain sometimes. I can not download the pics,if someone wants to see it, and knows how to upload it, I will send it to you.

Take care,

Rob