HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Please help College Paper (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/321018-please-help-college-paper.html)

Tony5410 04-05-2010 08:00 AM

Please help College Paper

Alright Guys I am doing a formal business report for my business writing class at Oakland University that is going to comparing consumer products and I NEED your help..most people are doing it on cell phones and cars. Since I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman I will be comparing Compound bow manufacturers.
What I need from you is this:

1) What bow manufacturer do you shoot with?

2) How long have you been shooting with them?

3) Give me the top couple reasons why you shoot with this manufacturer. Ex: Price, Quality, Tradition, ETC.

I am required around five responses... I would love to blow that out of the water.

Thanks in advance for your support

Tony

I would also be willing to send out the final paper to all that reply or would be interested

halfbakedi420 04-05-2010 08:07 AM

Mathews
6 years
warranty is everything. when ya can call on a ten year old bow, tell em someone got their junk stuk in the cams and broke the limbs tryin to get loose, and they overnight you the limbs to your bowshop for absolutely no cost. although my bow shop charged me $25 to put em on with the new string i purchased.

kwilson16 04-05-2010 09:21 AM

Bowtech

6 years

3) Give me the top couple reasons why you shoot with this manufacturer. Ex: Price, Quality, Tradition, ETC.
Positive experiences in the field
Warranty
Simplicity in tuning
Invelvet coating
Support of troops

drockw 04-05-2010 09:49 AM

Hoyt
6 years
Best shooting bows for me
Quality manufacturing
Grip
Ease of shootability and tuning
consistant engineering concepts that work!

BvrHunter 04-05-2010 11:07 AM

Hoyt
3 years
rock solid construction and design
smooth and quite

hunt12ga 04-05-2010 06:57 PM

*G5
*only 1 year
*price, SMOOTH draw, whisper quiet, $50 mail-in rebate on already inexpensive-for-what- you-get bow

Let me know where I can get a copy of that report :)

rw

NITEHAWKJS 04-05-2010 07:37 PM

1) Mathews

2) 11 years

3) The reason i shoot a Mathews is when i bought my first one (which I still own and have had no problems with) I shot every other brand that I could but the Mathews shot and felt better than the others to me. Also the warranty is great in case I ever need it.

RuLzU 04-05-2010 10:48 PM

I have a Reflex Ridgeline. (Hoyt)
2 years
the reason i bought this bow is that it was in my price range, felt great, well put together and its my first bow ever. Also a maijor role into picking this bow was that I had 2 friends with this bow and they both recommened it, and they still both use it. anything else? pm me.

bmwcash10 04-09-2010 05:16 AM

Bow

Matthews DXT

This will be my second season......

Smooth.....Fast......fair price for what you get

fatfreddy 04-10-2010 11:46 PM

bow- XI
21 years
price and smooth draw and speed

Shoot em all and let God sort em out!