HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   octane/bowtech bad customer service (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/320542-octane-bowtech-bad-customer-service.html)

ozbowhunter 03-29-2010 09:45 AM

octane/bowtech bad customer service

if there is any well its been nearly 2 weeks since i emailed octane re my faulty nxs bowsight
now i know it has been discontinued but that shouldnt mean anyone who has one should be ignored

i just cant believe that there not getting any emails again as was told to me last time

looks like they have lost a customer and you can be sure i will be sterring other away from them

very dissapointed

rybohunter 03-29-2010 03:30 PM

Call. If there is anything I've learned is that emails get lost. Stuff happens. Calling is much more direct.

MeanV2 03-29-2010 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter (Post 3603655)
if there is any well its been nearly 2 weeks since i emailed octane re my faulty nxs bowsight
now i know it has been discontinued but that shouldnt mean anyone who has one should be ignored

i just cant believe that there not getting any emails again as was told to me last time

looks like they have lost a customer and you can be sure i will be sterring other away from them

very dissapointed

Oz you are right you should Not be ignored. I do agree with rybo calling is usually much more effective, although I realize that is easier said than done for you I'd imagine.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help. The least I can do is try.

Dan

bigcountry 03-29-2010 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by MeanV2 (Post 3603901)
Oz you are right you should Not be ignored. I do agree with rybo calling is usually much more effective, although I realize that is easier said than done for you I'd imagine.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help. The least I can do is try.

Dan

Now, thats more like it Dan. Good to see it. Hope to see more of it.

Even though posts of mine and others were unethically deleted and broke no forum rules.

ozbowhunter 03-30-2010 09:35 AM

will be in touch dan thanks
even my second comment was deleted ???? was that done to cover up peoples feelings about bowtech???

both mine and bigcountrys comment were not offensive or broke any rules yet where deleted why????? this is doing nothing to improve my opinion of the company

MOhunter46 03-30-2010 10:04 AM

Ive had a 7in black stabalizer on order from them for 5 weeks and still havent got it. I ordered my z7 a week later and i just got a call saying it has come in. Ya my bow beat the stabilizer here, pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Rob/PA Bowyer 03-30-2010 02:38 PM

Oz, I was offended and it was nothing more than a direct personal attack against the Corp staff as far as I'm concerned and it had nothing to do with your issue or your thread. Dan's trying to help, BC is trying to incite and slander. End of story.

bigcountry 03-30-2010 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer (Post 3604516)
Oz, I was offended and it was nothing more than a direct personal attack against the Corp staff as far as I'm concerned and it had nothing to do with your issue or your thread. Dan's trying to help, BC is trying to incite and slander. End of story.

Rob, am I wrong? We can sure take this to PM's. But am I wrong in saying all we see is "no trouble from mine" or "I never had trouble". I am not lying. Even Pat, and Dan made it into a big joke in one post. It was so true it was funny.

Its the last thing that us consumers want to see. Its doesn't help us and in fact hurts bowtech. I am the last person who wants to see that company fail. I know you find that hard to beleive or even understand. I want to see them have top notch customer service. And in the rare case something gets out thats bad, that it comes back right the first time.

I think bowtech has some major innovation. Some great designs. And I have just to see it go the corp way of going down the toilet. I am what you call a repeat buyer. A loyal customer, not big 3d title holder, not a well known archery coach, just the regular joe smoes that put food on bowtech's employees table. Bullying people on websites, demeaning customers who say anything that does not praise bowtech is not the way to help business. I am not the only one Rob. I mean get PM's from several members who are starting to take notice.

brucelanthier 03-30-2010 04:37 PM

Where would a person find the Bowtech customer service phone number?

Rickmur 03-31-2010 02:06 AM

Looks like my reply was deleted without notification of such action. Like I said, some "things never change".
If this one gets deleted I would like an explanation as nothing, I repeat, nothing is wrong within my reply.