Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
octane/bowtech bad customer service >

octane/bowtech bad customer service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

octane/bowtech bad customer service

Old 03-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default octane/bowtech bad customer service

if there is any well its been nearly 2 weeks since i emailed octane re my faulty nxs bowsight
now i know it has been discontinued but that shouldnt mean anyone who has one should be ignored

i just cant believe that there not getting any emails again as was told to me last time

looks like they have lost a customer and you can be sure i will be sterring other away from them

very dissapointed
Old 03-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Call. If there is anything I've learned is that emails get lost. Stuff happens. Calling is much more direct.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
if there is any well its been nearly 2 weeks since i emailed octane re my faulty nxs bowsight
now i know it has been discontinued but that shouldnt mean anyone who has one should be ignored

i just cant believe that there not getting any emails again as was told to me last time

looks like they have lost a customer and you can be sure i will be sterring other away from them

very dissapointed
Oz you are right you should Not be ignored. I do agree with rybo calling is usually much more effective, although I realize that is easier said than done for you I'd imagine.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help. The least I can do is try.

Dan
Old 03-29-2010, 07:34 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Oz you are right you should Not be ignored. I do agree with rybo calling is usually much more effective, although I realize that is easier said than done for you I'd imagine.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help. The least I can do is try.

Dan
Now, thats more like it Dan. Good to see it. Hope to see more of it.

Even though posts of mine and others were unethically deleted and broke no forum rules.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

will be in touch dan thanks
even my second comment was deleted ???? was that done to cover up peoples feelings about bowtech???

both mine and bigcountrys comment were not offensive or broke any rules yet where deleted why????? this is doing nothing to improve my opinion of the company
Old 03-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ive had a 7in black stabalizer on order from them for 5 weeks and still havent got it. I ordered my z7 a week later and i just got a call saying it has come in. Ya my bow beat the stabilizer here, pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oz, I was offended and it was nothing more than a direct personal attack against the Corp staff as far as I'm concerned and it had nothing to do with your issue or your thread. Dan's trying to help, BC is trying to incite and slander. End of story.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Oz, I was offended and it was nothing more than a direct personal attack against the Corp staff as far as I'm concerned and it had nothing to do with your issue or your thread. Dan's trying to help, BC is trying to incite and slander. End of story.
Rob, am I wrong? We can sure take this to PM's. But am I wrong in saying all we see is "no trouble from mine" or "I never had trouble". I am not lying. Even Pat, and Dan made it into a big joke in one post. It was so true it was funny.

Its the last thing that us consumers want to see. Its doesn't help us and in fact hurts bowtech. I am the last person who wants to see that company fail. I know you find that hard to beleive or even understand. I want to see them have top notch customer service. And in the rare case something gets out thats bad, that it comes back right the first time.

I think bowtech has some major innovation. Some great designs. And I have just to see it go the corp way of going down the toilet. I am what you call a repeat buyer. A loyal customer, not big 3d title holder, not a well known archery coach, just the regular joe smoes that put food on bowtech's employees table. Bullying people on websites, demeaning customers who say anything that does not praise bowtech is not the way to help business. I am not the only one Rob. I mean get PM's from several members who are starting to take notice.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where would a person find the Bowtech customer service phone number?
Old 03-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like my reply was deleted without notification of such action. Like I said, some "things never change".
If this one gets deleted I would like an explanation as nothing, I repeat, nothing is wrong within my reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.