Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Do you use a kisser?? >

Do you use a kisser??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: Do you use a kisser??
Yes
32.31%
No
67.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Do you use a kisser??

Old 03-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope dont use one. Knuckle below my ear lobe, nose to string, center pin housing with peep.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
my buddy has one, and he has fun with it, trying to get set up to shoot, he usually scares the deer away...the hogz never see him fuggin with it, but i do, gives me a good chuckle.....i just stick the knuckle of my pointer finger behind my jaw bone right uner my ear...werkz great
I don't understand why this would be a problem, if set up properly it should come straight back to the corner of his mouth.. Your statement makes no sense to me..

I do not use a peep and therefore I use a kisser botton as my knocking point as well as the string to right tip of my nose.. It works great and I would recommend it with/without a peep..
Old 03-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Not only NO but HELL NO. ;-)
Old 03-18-2010, 04:55 PM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

oNLY WITH THE WIFE OR GIRL FRIEND
Old 03-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use a rubber eliminator button. It weighs less and isn't as bulky. It doesn't hurt my speed and it gives me an additional reference point.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:38 PM
Typical Buck

I use one plus a peep and I also wear a mask that is made out
of a spandex type of material so I can feel the button.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SwampCollie
Knuckle, nose, peep sight.

I've messed with kissers some but never could get comfortable with them. Doesn't much matter exactly what you use as long as it works for you.
same here. no kisser. biggest index knuckle sits just under my ear lobe, string next to nose, and peep hovering sight. great anchoring method
Old 03-28-2010, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

How much speed do you lose with a kisser?
Old 03-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
my buddy has one, and he has fun with it, trying to get set up to shoot, he usually scares the deer away...the hogz never see him fuggin with it, but i do, gives me a good chuckle.....i just stick the knuckle of my pointer finger behind my jaw bone right uner my ear...werkz great

DITTO.................
Old 03-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default No and I had to look up, finally, what it was used for

I never used a kisser or even touched one. I shoot alone and hunt alone and never had the need for one.

I have a unique delivery, like some baseball pitchers, so a kisser wouldn't work. My hold point is different.

Of course, my experience dates to my foul shooting days in basketball. I do what's comfortable for me.

Besides, how can a former basketball point guard with a 30" draw, shoot like everybody else. Plus I'm too old to change.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.