Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Strings

Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bow Strings

I need to re-string my hoyt trykon when I get back to the states in may. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good string that I should use to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

You have to check out Vapor Trail strings. They are amazing, I really do believe they are the best string on the market right now.

www.vaportrailarchery.com
Old 02-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

I got a set of winners choice last year, and they are great.

I noticed you said you were out of the country.If you are military, call winners choice direct, and you can save about 50% over what you would pay in a bow shop. They have an excellent mil discount, as do most of the manufacturers if you just call and ask.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only experience I have is with Vapor Trail, I have no reasons not to highly recommend them. Great product, great price, great service.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys I appreciate the help SGT H. I will definetly be giving them a call to see what they can do for me.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by palmergt3
Thanks guys I appreciate the help SGT H. I will definetly be giving them a call to see what they can do for me.
I have shot, and sold most Custom Strings on the market. IMO Vapor Trails are as good as it gets.

I usually have a special going on complete sets. PM me for details on current pricing.

Dan
Old 02-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Fork Horn

Bucknasty. Better than Vapor Trail. Best string no one has ever heard about. I have one and love it.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Brian K
Bucknasty. Better than Vapor Trail. Best string no one has ever heard about. I have one and love it.
I have used and sold many BuckNasty strings. John makes a quality string No doubt.

Better than VaporTrails with Halo serving? That's an opinion

Dan
Old 02-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

http://ssstrings.com
Old 02-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MeanV2
I have used and sold many BuckNasty strings. John makes a quality string No doubt.

Better than VaporTrails with Halo serving? That's an opinion

Dan
I'm not a bow tech and I don't pretend to be an expert. I ordered my Bucknasty after hearing from some guys on this board and took it to my pro shop, the tech who works on my bow was very skeptical. Then he looked up the specs on the string and said, "If I were going into the string making business, this is the string I would make." I trust the guy and so far the string has been great. I'm sure Vapor Trail is good as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.