Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Are you brand loyal if so name them >

Are you brand loyal if so name them

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Are you brand loyal if so name them

Old 02-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Are you brand loyal if so name them

I shoot:
Mathews bows
Easton arrows
Muzzy broadheads

Every thing else is pretty much up in the air but those three I'm loyal to. I have to admit though I'm really liking my Muck boots also.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

name brands huh... well I'm loyal to Hoyt, Carbon Express and NAP thunderheads for Archery. Never had a reason to switch. Carhart and Redhead clothing pretty much all the way, except for the Scent Lok pants and jacket I got as a present. Remington shotgun, have owned and shot an 870 express for the last 17 years and if I ever did buy another one it would be a remington(I only use it for dove season). Everything else is a toss up. I do like some of the UnderAmor stuff, got a sweatshirt for christmas thats pretty nice and will be a Muck Boot Owner by next fall
Old 02-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Bartender

Hoyt, Limbsaver, Carbon Express, NAP Products.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Spike

bow parker, tips muzzy, climber summit, jacket carhartt, jeans levis,
Old 02-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Schafer Silvertip Recurves
Carbon Express Arrows
Bateman Tabs

That's about as far as it goes.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

PSE. Muzzys definetly. Tru glo sights. Goldtip arrows.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love my Hoyts, but I am not saying that I would not shoot something else. About the only brand that I that loyal to is Mossy Oak, so much so that I actually sold a Hoyt one time because it was RT AP, just so I could order the exact bow again in all black. The wife wonders about me some times, I think she has reason to.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

G 5 hasn't let me down. Neither has ultimate camo. There's a lot of products I really like but those are my 2 favorites.

Ryan.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been shooting Bowtech bows and mainly Gold Tip arrows for a few years now. I swear by Muck boots in any sort of cold, wet weather. For transportation I am quite brand loyal, Chevy trucks, Suzuki quads, and Merc outboards.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am not loyal to any one brand. I have an older Hoyt Vtec bow, shooting Easton Axis arrows, tipped with Rage Broadheads. I have 3 different Muzzle Loaders. One CVA Wolf, one Remmington Gennesis, and one Knite. I guess you could say that I am loyal to the powerbelt bullets, (even tho alot of guys dont like them) I shot them because they shoot great out of all 3 of my muzzleloaders.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.