Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bowtech Guardian 07 >

Bowtech Guardian 07

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Guardian 07

Old 03-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Spike

An 07 Guardian 80lbs has been my hunting bow for the last 2 years. Its a great shooting bow, very quiet and accurate. I agree the draw cycle could be a little beter- it drops into the valley very fast. But for hunting its awesome - its almost silent if you shoot a whisker biscuit and factory hush kit.
I once got 3 pigs out of one mob with it - they didnt know where the shots were coming from =) gotta love that
Old 03-05-2010, 04:05 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by pats102862
If I have to do it over again I would have got a commander for that same reason. I have a 08 gurdian, besides the draw its an excellent bow.
I just got a sentinel. Then next day the guy I sold the commander too offered to sell it back. I am tempted. Cams were dead straight at full draw and at rest. Dead quiet. I have seen guardians like that too. Just all bows you buy, especially on the internet, are not equal. IMO, the commander was one of the best bows bowtech put out, when put together properly.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I just got a sentinel. Then next day the guy I sold the commander too offered to sell it back. I am tempted. Cams were dead straight at full draw and at rest. Dead quiet. I have seen guardians like that too. Just all bows you buy, especially on the internet, are not equal. IMO, the commander was one of the best bows bowtech put out, when put together properly.
I love my Commander. Haven't sold it yet, and I've shot everything new every year since I bought it. Granted, i'me more limited by draw length, but I could get away with 31 1/2" which seems to be the norm these days. I traded my Old Glory for the Commander, and kinda wish I still had the OG too. Even now, my Commander is still usually the quietest on the range.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

thanks for all of the helpful feedback guys. i got a lot of personal reviews and also read up a lot of articles on the 07 guardian and you guys are giving just as amazing feedback as they are. i really have a good feeling about this bow!