Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350 >

Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350

Old 02-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

Love the looks of the limb (red) blood stripes (thats what I call them anyway ) with the black Destroyer.
Marine Corps thing I guess.

But I keep asking myself,
Am I the only one that keeps thinking the black bow's are more like old school then something new ?
You know what was offered before they started using camo.
Just saying !

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Sweet Tim!! and Congrats Again!

I'm jealous! Hopefully I will get mine soon!

I will have some side plates available to fit the Destroyer. Already have presold a couple of sets.

Dan
Come on Dan you cant post something like that with out a picture ?
e-mail it if you must but come up off a picture.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sweet looking bow. I'm still waiting for the snow to melt so I can shoot some distances to do my review.

Did you say 367 fps?!?! How light are your arrows? That is smoking.

Dan, you better post up some pics of those side plates. I may be pre-ordering a set of those if I like.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a very light setup! About 305gr total! I get bashed alot for that but it works well very well! I hut with a 57gr rocket mini blaster!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got my Destroyer 340 a few days ago and I agree with everything you said in your thread especially getting used to the grip. What is different from my previous Bowtech/Diamond bows is that the Destroyer's grip is slotted/grooved. Finally, after about 200 arrows I've got my brain to just allow me to place my hand in the slot and enjoy the ride!!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome bow and setup.. I thought you were right on with the review.. I have the Destroyer 340 and its everything I could ask for in a bow.. My one question is that I'm extreemly surprised that you are getting 367 fps, thats well beyond what the IBO for that bow is (with speedpro's/70#/@29" they had it rated I thought around 340ish)?? I also know that the peep/tube will slow you string speed down around 7-8fps--as well as anything else on your set up (sting loops ect...)--SO in reality your blain bow is getting around 375-380--thats a stretch! I believe with my set-up I am getting 321 fps, that is with a medium/light arrow at 28"/70#(the 340 is about 10fps slower then the 350 but definatly no 360 fps)...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I actually went off my shop owners bow! He gets 365fps I always thought our setup was the same but was wrong! My bow is set at 67# and I'm shooting around 338fps! Sorry for the misleading info. I we at the shop yesterday finally had time to shoot and tweek some the most I got out of it was 350 on the nose at 70.5#. That's to much formy shoulder anymore so I cranked it down!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by twildasin
I actually went off my shop owners bow! He gets 365fps I always thought our setup was the same but was wrong! My bow is set at 67# and I'm shooting around 338fps! Sorry for the misleading info. I we at the shop yesterday finally had time to shoot and tweek some the most I got out of it was 350 on the nose at 70.5#. That's to much formy shoulder anymore so I cranked it down!
With the speeds these bows produce today, especially the Destroyer and other speed bows, 67# is way more than enough. That's still some very impressive speed. I can't wait to see how mine performs on a deer.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HuntingBry
With the speeds these bows produce today, especially the Destroyer and other speed bows, 67# is way more than enough. That's still some very impressive speed. I can't wait to see how mine performs on a deer.
Thing shoots like a dream to
Old 02-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

sure is pretty....