Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350 >

Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350

Old 02-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350

First let me start by saying I am truly a Bowtech fan thru and thru... HOWEVER I am not saying that there are not alot of nice bows out there. I like Bowtechs and thats what I buy. Not saying with this review that Mathews are not awsome, Hoyts are not awsome, PSE is not awsome.......different strokes for different folks! I just dont want anyone to turn this into a bowtech this and that.
So I finally got my bow yesterday and got to shoot it only a few times as I had the kids with me! First thing I noticed was how beautiful the black ops was. Glad I ordered it! Second thing was Wow this bow is easier to draw than my General and my Captain! The draw to me was smoother than the bowtechs I owned! The valley the peak it all felt real good to me! The other two bows I owned now recently sold were a little harsher to draw!
I was excited to let the first arrow fly because its a speed bow and I thought man this thing is really gonna JUMP compared to my Gen. and Cap. but as I was to be suprised when I released the arrow it amazingly just rolled off my hand. I stood there for a minute with the shop owner looking at me and I looked at him and said "not what I thought" he said what do you mean?? I said Damn was that ever smooth rolling off my hand. He just smiled and said yes it is! Now dont get me wrong its not as dead as my other two but boy its darn close and 50fps faster!
As Of now I cant stop smiling. I love the thing, I said I would NEVER rid myself of the General cause how smooth it was but I am glad I got rid of it to buy a new Destroyer. I still to this day love my General it was very good to me! The one thing I am not wild about yet on my Destroyer that will take some getting use to is the handle! It compliments the bow nicely but I am use to and like the skinny wooden ones that were on my other bow. Not a big deal I will grow to like it!
I also have an Air raid on the way from my good buddy Ben/pa and am just as anxious to shoot that. I guess in closing I want to say ....WOW I did not think speed and smoothness would all come in one package!

Thanks for viewing my new BABY!!
Attached Thumbnails Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350-tims-006.jpg   Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350-tims-007.jpg   Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350-tims-008.jpg   Without further ado (pictures and review) of My Destroyer 350-tims-009.jpg  
Old 02-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 02-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats pretty dang sweet, The Black bows seem to be getting real popular. Good setup man!!!

Ryan.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Ryan!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sweet Tim!! and Congrats Again!

I'm jealous! Hopefully I will get mine soon!

I will have some side plates available to fit the Destroyer. Already have presold a couple of sets.

Dan
Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking bow, what speed are you getting out of it?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rankbull
Nice looking bow, what speed are you getting out of it?
I shoot a light set-up and am shooting 367fps 70# 29" draw Easton lightspeed arrows 500 spine with a 65gr tip
Old 02-22-2010, 04:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Sweet Tim!! and Congrats Again!

I'm jealous! Hopefully I will get mine soon!

I will have some side plates available to fit the Destroyer. Already have presold a couple of sets.

Dan
Any pics on those yet?

BTW, sweet bow Tim, I am sure looking forward to mine getting here.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ben / PA
Any pics on those yet?

BTW, sweet bow Tim, I am sure looking forward to mine getting here.
Im interested to know what they are? I must be a dummy!!
Old 02-22-2010, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's a SWEET wrist sling!

Oh... the bow ain't too bad either!

Congrats on your new baby, Tim!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.