Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

FLX Gaurd

Old 02-23-2010, 10:08 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by mez
Thanks for the info. I actually have looked at the thread on AT. I thought it was just me with this Sentinel until I talked to a dealer and he informed me that this was not an isolated incident with the bow. This is the only archery web site I visit but started doing a little digging and it was quite eye opening when I ventured over to AT the past few days.

It seems that this shoot through system really helps and is a good idea. I won't be getting one however. I really shouldn't have to spend $110 on an aftermarket part designed by a guy on an archery forum to fix an $850 bow. That premise really bothers me. If Bowtech won't address the issue I'll sell the bow and get a different brand. As a 10 year customer that loved the bows and technology I expected more from them.
Same here. I am a hunter, and a shoot thru would be awkward, and you shouldn't have to do that.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:08 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

A little update. I talked directly to Bowtech this afternoon as they called me regarding my letter. They were helpful and genuinely concerned with my problem. Going to try to retune the bow and if it won't tune they want it back to check for any problems and see if they can figure it out. I'm good with that. We'll see how it goes.