Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Why I love rage 2 blades >

Why I love rage 2 blades

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why I love rage 2 blades

Old 02-13-2010, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

Glad that you are impressed with the rage 2 Blade!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not directing this to you In the least Mark or the thread starter. On these hunting forums on the Internet It seems no one's animal goes over 40 yards anymore. I call BS on that. I've saw perfectly placed arrows (mine and others) end up In 100 to 150 yard recovery's with a dead animal. Your choice of BH wouldn't look good/bad ass enough If you said that on here or any hunting forum though. Yes I've had allot of deer and bear go no farther then 50 yards and fall over but I've also had my share of deer and bear go 100 yards and fall over too with the exact shot placement and same broadhead make. It's not just about shot placement and make of broad head, every animal Is wired differently too.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the trophy's you have harvested
Old 02-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Typical Buck

WHY THE HYPE??????? so what do rage do that others dont i have been useing 3 blade thunderheads for over ten years now and never lost an animal and the furtherest i had to follow a deer was about 80 yards all other animals probably never went over 50 and at least 12 of them dropped within 15 yards so i guess rage do something else???? if not there the same as all other heads only seems that there marketing works well
Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Schultzy
Not directing this to you In the least Mark or the thread starter. On these hunting forums on the Internet It seems no one's animal goes over 40 yards anymore. I call BS on that. I've saw perfectly placed arrows (mine and others) end up In 100 to 150 yard recovery's with a dead animal. Your choice of BH wouldn't look good/bad ass enough If you said that on here or any hunting forum though. Yes I've had allot of deer and bear go no farther then 50 yards and fall over but I've also had my share of deer and bear go 100 yards and fall over too with the exact shot placement and same broadhead make. It's not just about shot placement and make of broad head, every animal Is wired differently too.

I have had a few of those myself.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

How come none of you rage guys ever show the exit hole?
The exit hole is more impressive then the entry hole in my opinion.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default Rage

I shot a 6 and 9pt this past season with the same Muzzy 3 blade I been using since Moby Dick was a minny. One went 10 yards and the other went about 38 yards.....what's your point?
Old 02-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default Rage

I shot a 6 and 9pt this past season with the same Muzzy 3 blade I been using since Moby Dick was a minny they run about $32.99 a 6pk. One went 10 yards and the other went about 38 yards.....what's your point?
Old 02-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Why does the mere mention of this head bring out the ******* in everyone?
Old 02-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

IMO, the reason why people have had bad experiences with them is bc they do not make sure the blades are sercure before they shoot. Also, when the o-rings get a little dry you may notice that the blades dont pop back in like they once did right out of the package. To fix this put some vegatable oil on a que tip and dab the o ring and the blade pops right back in as if the o-ring was new.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.