Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rage has went over the edge!!!! >

Rage has went over the edge!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage has went over the edge!!!!

Old 02-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Lamborghini's are expensive for a reason
Old 02-18-2010, 04:41 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH
Lamborghini's are expensive for a reason
Yeah but put a carbon fiber hood on a neon and you still have a neon.....
Old 02-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

but I bet you these are teh same people that are running out and spending $400 on new camo becuase it is supposed to be the best thing on the market
I bet you're wrong.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Fork Horn

I'm so sick of all the RAGE hipe all I hear is how great they are or how bad they are. I AGREE 100% that $90 is crazy for 3 broadheads. But I'm sure some will pay the price. IMO if you get turned on by cutting a deer in half throw a chain saw at them. I mean HOW DID WE EVER KILL ANYTHING WITHOUT the RAGE???? If you learn how to shoot the best you can and don't take risky shots you DON"T need to throw an ax at them! Any 2-3 or 4 blade broadhead will take down a deer with an accurate shot.
I know some will say its all about confidence,and yes it is,but are you confident with your ability or your equipments ability?? I prefer to take confidence in my own ability,because as a mechanic I know equipment can and will fail!!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Dominant Buck

HOW DID WE EVER KILL ANYTHING WITHOUT the RAGE????
Lots of hunters killed lots of deer before compounds, too. Are you saying we should all go back to those days? Do we really need all the new-fangled gadgetry?

Just wondering.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

The difference in numbers of archers/bowhunters and their success ratios from say 1968 to 2010 is Huge, but....................

then if you were Not involved in the sport you may not have any idea. In my own state of IL I've seen a herd go from barely being huntable to a virtual population explosion, and our deer still pale in numbers compared to several states.

The record density that some states current deer herds are at. I'd say I could tag a deer with a spear

After all long seasons, huge deer populations, multiple opportunities it would happen. Even a Blind Hog finds an acorn every now and then.

As far as broadhead choice? To each their own and whatever you have confidence in. I will say from my experience running a pro shop anything that is that high priced where there are solid, less expensive choices, that item will Not be a Huge seller. I am sure many will not even stock them although they are probably No doubt much higher quality.

Dan
Old 02-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Too expesive but a good broadhead

We've came a very long way since the days of the "Fred Bear Broadheads"

Last edited by RidgeFACTOR; 02-20-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Kid
Typical Buck

Man, I love this COUNTRY!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Typical Buck

Rocky Mtn Gators $40. Try those.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RidgeFACTOR
We've came a very long way since the days of the "Fred Bear Broadheads"
Yes we have come along way,but not to make anyone mad but the RAGE still has along way to go to catch up with the number of animals that have been taken with that old fred bear razor head.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.