Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rage has went over the edge!!!! >

Rage has went over the edge!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage has went over the edge!!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Spike

They probably figure after everybody trying them that most people wont buy them again so if they jack up the price the few suckers that do will make up the difference in profit.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tell you what Cornfed why not try this the next time that you see a thread entitled "Rage has went Over the EDGE" don't read it and then you won't be crying and bitching about someone else crying and bitching.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I look at BH's as more or less disposable items. I'm not saying all of mine are one and done, but a large portion of the time....yes. I wouldn't pay $40 for the original Rage, so $90 for 3 is out of the question for me. I don't blame Rage for testing the waters, a hunter and his money are soon parted.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

Crazy prices now days!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love muzzys.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

Alot of people are saying that spending $90 on broadheads is rediculous when the cheaper ones that they have been using work just as well, but I bet you these are teh same people that are running out and spending $400 on new camo becuase it is supposed to be the best thing on the market when not to long ago people were harvesting monster bucks wearing the most basic camo they could find so why go out and spend all that money on new camo. It is called AMERICA people if something new is created that is supposed to be the hottest thing on the market somebody is going to make money off of it!!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:17 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by palmergt3
Alot of people are saying that spending $90 on broadheads is rediculous when the cheaper ones that they have been using work just as well, but I bet you these are teh same people that are running out and spending $400 on new camo becuase it is supposed to be the best thing on the market when not to long ago people were harvesting monster bucks wearing the most basic camo they could find so why go out and spend all that money on new camo. It is called AMERICA people if something new is created that is supposed to be the hottest thing on the market somebody is going to make money off of it!!!!
I sincerely doubt it. I have wore the same camo for 13 years. I have replaced a shirt or two. But still got realtree. This is the first year I am intrigued by a new camo that diesel77 sells.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Rage Prices

That's funny stuff. I wouldn't give a nickel for a dozen of them. Muzzy 3 Blade all the way................
Old 02-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Anyone wanna go halfers on a pack??? I'll get them for 6 months Sept-Feb and you can use'em the other half of the year? Deal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.