Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
octane what are they doing >

octane what are they doing

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

octane what are they doing

Old 01-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Dominant Buck

but I think I mentioned that twice above
No need to be confrontational or argumentative (Rules 8, 16). I merely asked a question about the product in question on this thread. I'm not debating the rules. Just pointing them out.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by GMMAT
No need to be confrontational or argumentative (Rules 8, 16). I merely asked a question about the product in question on this thread. I'm not debating the rules. Just pointing them out.

But I'm proud of you being familiar with the rules. Perhaps everyone needs a refresher on them. They may come into play alot. But....

I was neither, just point that out with a smile on my face. I'm a happy camper, life is wonderful.

I'll be anxious to see what they come out with. I was anxious about the ext bar but now I'll have to wait.

Last edited by Rob/PA Bowyer; 01-26-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Typical Buck

i appreciate your reply bower but an still annoyed at no reply from the company bad business if you ask me
Old 01-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

still no reply i can only assume that they think if they ignore the probelms etc they will go away well guess what so will the customers
i think i will never recomend bowtech or octane to anyone if this is the best service i can get from them
Old 01-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

oz, let me see what I can do.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Typical Buck

thankyou bowyer guess i just need to know if there is something i need to look out for on the sight havent even shot it on a bow yet
so it wiill probably be out of warrenty when i do but if there is in issue i would like to know
look forward to what you find out
Old 01-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
thankyou bowyer guess i just need to know if there is something i need to look out for on the sight havent even shot it on a bow yet
so it wiill probably be out of warrenty when i do but if there is in issue i would like to know
Well find out together but I know it won't be without warranty.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
Got a reply from Matt. He checked into it and it appeared they are having a server issue with the Octane site. He said he checked and didn't see a single email and that was unusual and apologizes. You have a PM with a new contact.