Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
If it's Legal? It's Legal right? >

If it's Legal? It's Legal right?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If it's Legal? It's Legal right?

Old 01-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

IF IT'S LEGAL..IT'S LEGAL.. it isnt up to another to decide what is good for you. if you have the law behind you, your in good shape. if you are somewhere where baiting is illegal, i can see why you would be anti-baiting, but it aint illegal everywhere!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Play by the rules, and get out, and enjoy the sport. If you hunt ethically and responsibly, and eat what you take, no one should have any reason to give you a hard time.

When you're the guy with the nice tender venison chops on his plate, it's pretty hard to feel bad

Best of Luck,
Jeff
Old 01-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

gmmat;I have been on this site going on 3 years now and while i don't post alot or even reply to alot of post i do read alot of them,sometimes i may reply to one but most of the time not.One thing i have noticed is that every time there is a difference in opinion or argument there is usually one person right dab smack in the middle of it and that person is you,especially anything posted by meanv.I guess i just had to put my 2 cents in since i diddn't see the need for you to try and dress him down like that,maybe you 2 don't like each other,but dang man you can't seem to just let anything go without a fight.That's why i called you a boob,which i apologies for,i was out of line and out of character for me.It has become a regular past time on this site it seems to really rake a guy over the coals i just don't see the need for it,that is why i don't reply to alot of the post on here the way i used to do,nobody respects another guys opinion anymore,just look for ways to discredit them or something.and like GUMP says thats'all i have to say about that.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Robert...

In the last week....I've been called (by certain HNI'ers) a liar; a backstabbing prick; petty; the most hated man on the internet; an ankle biter; pathetic .....and I got banned from this site for copying pasting one member calling another a prick....lol (that's the only thing I can figure it was, but I was never told by anyone which forum rule I broke).

Not long ago, I was called a "GD ignorant MF" (without the abbreviations) .....and nothing happened to the person who posted it.

Go back and look at any of those threads. If I post an opinion....you'll find I'll get personally attacked, if someone doesn't agree. There's your common denominator.

It ain't all me, dude.....lol.

Last edited by GMMAT; 01-17-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:53 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Robert...

In the last week....I've been called (by certain HNI'ers) a liar; a backstabbing prick; petty; the most hated man on the internet; an ankle biter; pathetic .....and I got banned from this site for copying pasting one member calling another a prick....lol (that's the only thing I can figure it was, but I was never told by anyone which forum rule I broke).

Not long ago, I was called a "GD ignorant MF" (without the abbreviations) .....and nothing happened to the person who posted it.

Go back and look at any of those threads. If I post an opinion....you'll find I'll get personally attacked, if someone doesn't agree. There's your common denominator.

It ain't all me, dude.....lol.
I have to admit, lately Dan, MeanV, has been out of control. I myself have had to report more than one posts, for cursing his own customers, bypassing HNI language filters, and attacking other members constantly after asking him to quit. All that has happened thus far is moderators clean it up a tad and do not take care of the issue.

Anyone that has ever seen Jeff V and me post, knows in the past we didn't get a long at all. But in this instance, he is dead on correct.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I have to admit, lately Dan, MeanV, has been out of control. I myself have had to report more than one posts, for cursing his own customers, bypassing HNI language filters, and attacking other members constantly after asking him to quit. All that has happened thus far is moderators clean it up a tad and do not take care of the issue.

Anyone that has ever seen Jeff V and me post, knows in the past we didn't get a long at all. But in this instance, he is dead on correct.
You have done the exact same thing and I've got reported posts on you and not from MeanV. How would you like me to handle it. Take all of you out for good, time outs or how about all of you just add each other to the ignore button and make all these forums a little more enjoyable. And there's always the option of the back button.

You tell me, ban all of you? Ask you all to act like adults and ignore each other? lPM me and let me know okay.

Admin.