Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Threads locked?

Old 01-04-2010, 04:25 AM
bigcountry

Default Threads locked?

Anyone know why??? Never seen this level of censorship in HNI.

Maybe it would be good for all if HNI can clearly show the rules being broken. That way we can understand why.

Are forum rules being broken?

People its just a bow. We are not curing cancer here. We are not working out peace in the middle east.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

You mention "threads" being locked. Isn't it "a thread" you're actually referring to?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

This forum is actually alot better than most of the forums ive been on, where if you criticize the mods or administration for any little thing, they just delete your account and dont even tell the other members. I dont understand the need for mods anyway, no disrespect, but if people wanna argue, or post topics in the wrong forum, whats the big deal?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you would have taken the time to read the one I'm sure your questioning, the OP requested it. That's his thread to opt to have closed. Also,

5. No discussion or challenge to our editing policy are allowed within the forums. If you disagree, or want clarification as to why a particular topic, post or individual was removed, you must email [email protected]. HuntingNet.Com moderators, administrators and staff will NOT respond to any inquiries or challenges of these rules or decisions on the public forum. However, we will respond to email or private message inquiries.

This is a courtesy response.

I realize I pushed the envelope/broke on certain rules myself and for that I apologize.