Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews and all other bow brand owners. >

Bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews and all other bow brand owners.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews and all other bow brand owners.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nothing against anyone that shoots a compound but some of you get way, way to personal about "your brand". You don't see traditional bow owners doing this. Actually never have I saw this ever and most of us are just as passionate about our bows as anyone else.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Nothing against anyone that shoots a compound but some of you get way, way to personal about "your brand". You don't see traditional bow owners doing this. Actually never have I saw this ever and most of us are just as passionate about our bows as anyone else.
Speak for yourself!

If you ain't shootin' a 'curve.....you stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Schultzy
I agree, I love my bow and its a Mathews, does that mean I think it's better than any other bow out there? No, but it works for me. Does it mean I will advise every newbie that is in the market for a bow to buy what I shoot? No. I am not so "loyal" to my bow that I wallpaper my truck with Mathews stickers and have a Mister Rodgers wardrobe, where every shirt has a Mathews logo on it.

It's no different than the 50 threads per season we see on here about Rage broadheads, those get out of hand quick....and for what? It's simple, you put a freaking arrow in the kill zone, and I dont care if it's just a field tip, it's dead.

There is NO substitute for going to a bow shop or 2 and shooting ALL of the bows they carry and narrow down the list from what feels right to each individual.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:01 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Schultzy

True about most stickers. But one exception. Widowers. Go to the gang and type how you think widows are overpriced pieces of junk. See the reaction.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
True about most stickers. But one exception. Widowers. Go to the gang and type how you think widows are overpriced pieces of junk. See the reaction.
Hahaha...I dont even shoot traditional or a recurve and know you are spot on with that.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by solocamcan
I agree, I love my bow and its a Mathews, does that mean I think it's better than any other bow out there? No, but it works for me. Does it mean I will advise every newbie that is in the market for a bow to buy what I shoot? No. I am not so "loyal" to my bow that I wallpaper my truck with Mathews stickers and have a Mister Rodgers wardrobe, where every shirt has a Mathews logo on it.

It's no different than the 50 threads per season we see on here about Rage broadheads, those get out of hand quick....and for what? It's simple, you put a freaking arrow in the kill zone, and I dont care if it's just a field tip, it's dead.

There is NO substitute for going to a bow shop or 2 and shooting ALL of the bows they carry and narrow down the list from what feels right to each individual.

Rages suck.

Ryan.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by x-shocker
The problem is not with brand bashing but rather brand defending. I shoot bow X and if I should ever publish the cons regarding bow X, the bow X fannies will take it as an offence (I know, they think bow X's manufacturer is paying them or something) and will start bashing me, the poster of valuable information to my fellow consumers.

It's too bad that valuable information gets shot down because of fannies.

BTW, I shoot a Stilletto 380. It does have issues and it is not the best bow out there, but it works for me and that is all that matters.
Awesome post!!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by my7pointmonster
if you have a question and you don't wanna look like an idiot... guess what..... your not gonna ask 9/10 times,

Ryan.

lol have you seen some of mine..ask country i know he'll back me up lol
Old 01-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

I agree. No, matter what we shoot we should all come together as one.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

The problem is not with brand bashing but rather brand defending.
The problem isn't either. Chevy vs. Ford Vs. Dodge will always be argued.

The problem starts when people bash a product because of some imagined little flaw attempting to make it far bigger a problem than it is and when it is pointed out time and time again that it is proven to be user and/or shop error they can not accept that and get their panties in a wad and continue to make outlandish attempts to make said imagined flaw much much much bigger than it ever needed to be.

People want the company man up and either take care of the "imagined flaw" with some expensive recall or some public statement from the CEO of the company when it isn't warranted. But if the local reps that are in the loop about the same "imagined flaw" speak up and provide an explanation it isn't good enough?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.