Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers! >

BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!

Old 01-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I always tell everyone to shoot as many models as they can get their hands on. I do always remind someone Not to overlook BowTech as they are my personal favorite and have been since 03.

Bows are a personal choice. We will Not all like the same brand or even the same model for that matter. If someone decides to eliminate a bow because of a statement someone makes on the Internet then that's their choice be it smart or not.

I have never and will never stand by while any company or product is needlessly bashed. These threads asked a question and it was answered.

That's all that should matter to anyone

Dan
Old 01-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MeanV2
I always tell everyone to shoot as many models as they can get their hands on. I do always remind someone Not to overlook BowTech as they are my personal favorite and have been since 03.

Bows are a personal choice. We will Not all like the same brand or even the same model for that matter. If someone decides to eliminate a bow because of a statement someone makes on the Internet then that's their choice be it smart or not.

I have never and will never stand by while any company or product is needlessly bashed. These threads asked a question and it was answered.

That's all that should matter to anyone

Dan
Ya I don't get it, I like Mathews, you like Bowtech, so and so like Hoyt....How in the hell does that effect each of us? Will it cause you or I to miss every deer we draw on from here on out? I think not. I love Dr.Pepper, hate Mt. Dew....go ahead people, create a 10 page thread to bash me for that...LOL
Old 01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by solocamcan
Ya I don't get it, I like Mathews, you like Bowtech, so and so like Hoyt....How in the hell does that effect each of us? Will it cause you or I to miss every deer we draw on from here on out? I think not. I love Dr.Pepper, hate Mt. Dew....go ahead people, create a 10 page thread to bash me for that...LOL
You are right & I'd gladly hunt with you anytime! I'm an Archer/BowHunter first!

I do like Mountain Dew!!

Dan
Old 01-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are right & I'd gladly hunt with you anytime! I'm an Archer/BowHunter first!

I do like Mountain Dew!!

Dan
Depends....what arrows do you shoot? LOL j/k
Old 01-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bcrewcaptain
As a newbie to both this forum and possibly bowhunting I find this thread and the related ones very interesting/amazing. I like most, tend to let the product stand for itself, I don't need it pushed down my throat to make my decision. The overall "attitude" of the staff/reps of the bow in question have certainly turned me away from that as an option however. Not because of the issue/non-issue with the bow..however you may look at it, but the behavior and attitude that has been displayed while defending the brand by those with some stake in the game..it's a shame...hunting is a sport where everyone can learn a lot from everyone else, as long as there are open minds...
Good post and exactly why I won't even pick up a Bowtech.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default My thoughts

It nice to see honesty. There was a time you might pay and not get an honest review or opionion. Sometimes one guys opionion may help someone make a selection on which bow.

Bottomline the net now does give us a place to read different reviews of opionions from those who actually have the bows.

We all know advertisers lie.

We also know at times there bad bows of all brands at times and these things should always be uncovered.
DB

If you read several guys saying the same thing its often true.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

If thats the case, at assembly Bowtech should put a small piece of masking tape in that area while pressing and assembling the bow. Dealers should also do the same before pressing the bow. Even though the marks are small I wouldn't think they would want them on their top of the line bow. While it is not a huge deal it does not showcase "Good Workmanship". I think they could and will do better in the future.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by solocamcan
Depends....what arrows do you shoot? LOL j/k
I shoot all kinds of arrows. I do prefer some over the others but they all have feathers on them.

Well most of them!

Dan
Old 01-02-2010, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot all kinds of arrows. I do prefer some over the others but they all have feathers on them.

Well most of them!

Dan
I use 5575 GoldTips...I tried those Easton Axis....hated them, so I went back to GT.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

Well, I am not sure that we are speaking about bows anymore, but I would say that we are displaying our leadership skills so I will send it to the voters and give you my vote. Mean V, I love you man but you let out your frustrations. GMMAT, short and to the point, but not enough in the the game. BigCountry, you are certainly cool, collective, and one persistent sob so you get my vote. Now back to the destroyer, yep I shot one and will be buying one, but I will keep an eye on this area before buying or compressing. Great job to all of those participating.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.