Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Badlands Packs-Who has had Zipper tab/other failures? >

Badlands Packs-Who has had Zipper tab/other failures?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Badlands Packs-Who has had Zipper tab/other failures?

Old 12-31-2009, 03:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

You gotta admire people who have a Tiny little issue and start posting it on the internet, crying about it

The proper thing to do is call any company and give their Customer Service a chance to fix the problem. That's what they are for.

I think Badlands reputation is 2nd to none!

Dan
Old 12-31-2009, 04:03 AM
Fork Horn

I have 2 Badlands backpacks, the 2200, and tge 4500. No problems at all with the 2200. I broke a few zipper pulls on the 4500, but other than that I love theses packs.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Spike

I have used my badlands pack for the past two years without any problems. I did have one that had a zipper break and i sent it back to the complany. I used that pack for a full season and they sent me a BRAND new backpack, i cant imagine it them not wending you a brand new one also if you send it back. I think there are some that come out of the factory with a few deals. But plastic buckles will break regardless...but you can get a replacement for $3 from a dealer. Their stitching isnt supposed to break but if it does, I think it is definately worth the $20 to send it back.

http://www.bugsnbullets.com/Badlands...og_mid_21.html
Old 12-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Spike

I actually just checked their website with the facts on the warranty and it says if a piece of hardware like a zipper or buckle breaks, it saves them and the customer the trouble of sending the whole pack and they WILL REPLACE BUCKLES AND ZIPPERS UNDER THE WARRANTY AND JUST SEND YOU THE PART =] saves you the $3 that a dealer would charge, and you dont have to pay $20 to send thej pack back =]

http://badlandspacks.com/index.php?go=About_WarrantyFAQ