Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date >

Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date

Old 01-15-2010, 05:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO!! Can you say soap central???? You guys are all something!!
Old 01-15-2010, 05:44 AM
Dominant Buck

He could be mean to kittens and puppys at night and call them names for all I care.
LOL! That's great!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:16 AM
bigcountry

Actually I would like to shoot one of these. Not sure why. i really don't need another compound.

I would like to see if they are as quiet as say a commander or sentinel.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

After watching the videos from the ATA show I am for sure going to shoot these bows. They sure are quiet! I see they have one with over a 8'' bh that IBOs 325.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

I don't have a dog in this fight,I never even heard of elite or strother or kevin before reading these threads.Only dealers around here are mainly,mathews,hoyts,pse,bowtech amd diamamnds with a few martins thrown in the mix.I have shot pse'e,mathews and currently a bowtech and have loved them all at the time I was shooting them,my pocket book just can't keep up with all the new technology abd changes these bow companies are making now,I mean I would love to be able and go out and purchase a top bow from each company out there but wow that would bankrupt me,I think i will stick to my commander for now,it is only 2 years old and already discontinued and outdated.Just think you guys will fighting about this all over again in 8 months when the new modals hit and i will still be shooting my sweet shooting commander with a little cash in my pocket.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

So I guess no one knows why he is no longer with Elite.

It seems odd to me that someone with his alleged expertise would co-found one successful bow company and get fired, found / co-found another successful bow company with his wife and no longer be with that company for what ever reason, and found / co-found yet a third bow company. Will he found another bow company in another three or four years?

I can't help but think to myself that his involvement with these three bow companies is a kin to a person going through several marriages and none of them working. Just like multiple failed marriages I am betting that there is a common denominator.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Dominant Buck

WTF does a man's home life have to do with ANYTHING on a hunting forum.....or with his business ventures?

If you know anything about business, you'll know that some of the world's greatest business minds and successes headed failed ventures....and were fired or bankrupt several times before achieving their ultimate notoriety.

That being said, I'm trying to figure out which of his former ventures you'd view as a "failure"?????????

I don't have a dog in this fight. But some of this crap is pure lunacy!

Last edited by GMMAT; 01-15-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

I wasn't talking about his home life at all. You didn't get the point of the comparison. The comparison was failed marriages in general with one person being the ultimate cause of the failed marriages in each.

I didn't say any of the previous companies were a failure. Quite to the contrary, Bowtech and Elite are definitely successful companies and we are dealers of both between the two stores. Bowtech and Elite at one and Elite at the other.

I am wondering if there is a common theme (him) to the multiple bow companies he has helped start and their subsequent parting of ways. Seems to me that it would be counter productive to create you own competition over and over and over. My opinion is that it is far more likely that each company got sick and tired of something about him and told him to GTFO.

Will we see another rendition of Bowtech, Elite, Strother in a few years called Kate Archery?

Last edited by bigbulls; 01-15-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Why does anyone care? Honest question.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by solocamcan
Can't we ALL just shoot a Mathews and get along?? LOL I kid... I kid.

That's the best quote of the thread!!

Seriously, I like the look of the new Strother bows although they are all (Bowtech, Elite, Strother) starting to look the same, I guess there's a pretty good reason for that though.

The only thing I really don't like (besides the fact it's not a single cam bow) is the short brace height. IMO it's not at all conducive to a good hunting bow.

P.S. camo patterns (camo at all for that matter) are highly overrated and not needed.

Last edited by BigJ71; 01-15-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.