Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date >

Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date

Old 01-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Banned

Welcome OH!! Now, this would be a great time to actually hear from some Bowtech corporate advisers and concur that what OH says is gospel with Bowtech. I would have thought that if dipping didn't void a Bowtech warranty, as much as you guys like to find error in everything I post, you would have corrected me. Especially Mean V, being a corporate Bowtech adviser and an avid bow dipper. OH, It has been commonly accepted for years, that dipping voids a warranty,and doing a search, one can find many posts stating it will. I have never heard it from an actual dipper before, so thanks for posting. Here are some links. The 1st one I post, the 2nd post, the guy says he just called Hoyt and they said it does void the warranty. These are just a few of the many posts about dipping and warranty.
http://www.archerytalk.com
/vb/showthread.php?t=1058312&highlight=will+bow+dip+vo id+warranty%3F

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...iding+warranty

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...iding+warranty
Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don, I honestly don't know and I don't care once I buy a bow it's mine and I'll do what I want with it. I have had companies tell me that changing the grip voided the warranty. You think that stopped me?

You know how many times I've used a Bows warranty in 41 years?

If that's important to anyone then they should get specific answers from their dealer, who can contact the specific company. That way you will know for sure.

Dan
Old 01-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't we ALL just shoot a Mathews and get along?? LOL I kid... I kid.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by hardcorehunter
Welcome OH!!
Thank you for posting those links, the only thing I still want to see is a MANUFACTURE say that it does in public writing! Here is a copy of the post I just put up on AT in response to one of those post where someone said repainting your bow would void the warranty just like putting nitrous on a camaro!

Now that is comparing Apples to Oranges! Paint a Bow vs adding nitrous to a car! Lets get this in alittle more perspective! If I had a Bow Dipped due to the old camo wearing off or wanted a new look and they refused to fix something on their bow due to manufacturing defect, I would sue them till they were red in the face just like I would sue a car manufacture for telling me since I painted my car the bad heads they put on them are no longer covered! Get real guys if these companies are going to Void our warranties on our bows because you chose to paint them which will cause NO structural changes in their substrates then someone needs to start challenging these companies with lawsuits because they are taking our rights away to do this! Now if you were putting BRAND A bow parts on BRAND B then I can understand the ALTERING of the original equiptment! How is it they can tell us we can't paint/dip our bows when in their owners manual they STATE that they don't cover the CAMO to start!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Don, I honestly don't know and I don't care once I buy a bow it's mine and I'll do what I want with it. I have had companies tell me that changing the grip voided the warranty. You think that stopped me?

You know how many times I've used a Bows warranty in 41 years?

If that's important to anyone then they should get specific answers from their dealer, who can contact the specific company. That way you will know for sure.

Dan
I agree Dan, but people could even bypass the dealer and google the name of bow they shoot, and contact the company, and get all warranty questions straight from the horses mouth.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by solocamcan
I agree Dan, but people could even bypass the dealer and google the name of bow they shoot, and contact the company, and get all warranty questions straight from the horses mouth.
Maybe! but it would be worth a try. Like I said I've had companies tell me it void the warranty to change grips.

Come On!! That's crazy

Dan
Old 01-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned

ATA show and Strother bows being shot.

http://strotherarchery.com/forum/ind...tid=5&id=21589
Old 01-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

So can any one answer this.

Why is Kevin no longer with Elite?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:00 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
So can any one answer this.

Why is Kevin no longer with Elite?
You know this has always intrigued me. Ever since this "kevin" came on here, its been an ongoing soap opera. I don't know kevin, and don't really care to know him. I know he's a bow engineer, and know his history. But why are people so wrapped up with this soap opera? Especially hunters. I can see my wife getting into this.

I have watched all the bowtech staff do thier regular spin, saying he is a jerk, he is nasty, he is this and that. I don't care honestly. He could be mean to kittens and puppys at night and call them names for all I care. I have even seen bowtech influence thier dealers.

Just when you asked this, it came to mind.

I don't and doubt I will ever have the answer to that qeustion bulls, just your post got me thinking.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:23 AM
Banned

Me too BC, I could care less, but then again I don't read the Enquirer either. Man, these bows are sure looking good in the videos. That 4th video posted, the guy admits at the end he is a Mathews shooter, and he looks spellbound over the Strother bow. The SR-71 is their speed bow, 350 plus fps, and watch the guys that are shooting this bow draw it. Looks very smooth, with no irritating hump at the end, like my 82nd Airborne had. The bows these guys are shooting are bare bows, with nothing added on to them. Looks like Kevin has done it again.
They are now offering what they call is the "Storm package." These are the bows that don't have the black cams in the videos.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.