Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date >

Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date

Old 01-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Don, I Never was a BowTech Dealer. Shows How much you don't know. If there was ever any doubt.

Jeff, Bottom line is I don't Turn in any mileage and I am allowed to do that. I have also paid for meals that could be turned in as expenses. Does that sound like someone that is in something for the Financial gain, but yet I'm turning down $$.

I am Sure you would Never be into anything without a Financial gain no more than you would want a friend that brings nothing to the Table. Your words Not mine.

Like I've said thousands of times I shoot and support what I believe in. I don't need, want, or even expect a financial gain. That's upsurd!!

You know how many Bows I have Given away to youth? Nothing beats the excitement from someone wanting to get started in Archery when you hand them over a Bow and offer to teach them how to shoot.

That's My Gain!! I Love it!! Sorry you can't understand that

Really makes me No difference! You can try to discredit me or my opinion all you want to. It does Not change the facts of who I am or what I am about. I feel Sorry for you in many ways!! and I really don't mind you following me around like a little Lost puppy.

Dan
I didn't see where you answered whether you are a Corporate Bowtech staff advisor still, or ever was? You kind of avoided that answer, huh? So, dealer smealer, you still financially benefit from Bowtech with kickbacks, discounts on bows, or free bows, or all of the above; correct? Shows how much I really know
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Dominant Buck

no more than you would want a friend that brings nothing to the Table. Your words Not mine.
Well that's another thread of yours. And, I'd say my view was pretty popular there, too. Hell no I don't want a "friend" who brings nothing to the table. Not much of a friend, if you asked me.

I'm sorry you took offense to what I posted (in this thread). If you'll point out what's untrue, I'll remove it.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mdewitt71
Well I for one own SEVERAL Bowtechs and am still buying a Strother SR-71........
I won't say it is an awesome bow cause I never held one but, Kevin has never made a Lemon so, I am thinking I am pretty safe on liking it.
Mike, That's your choice, and like I said Archery is filled full of personal choices. I just stated my personal opinions and also stated I'm sure it would be a Nice Bow, but...................................

Why would I want to pay big $$ for a Bow I can't shoot when there are several Great bows at my disposal at a greatly reduced price also. Hoyt, Mathews, BowTech. I'll just deal close to Home. My choice not yours, and I respect yours. I also respect Don's but still wouldn't do it myself. Never would!

It gets tiring when the exact same guys try to discredit your opinion when they have No idea what they are talking about. At least I know those that actually know me, know better.

I'm Sorry if my opinion doesn't line up with everyone's. I do have a Right to it!

And Don KS did Not leave. He was Fired and it had nothing to do with marrying Kate!! LMAO!!

Dan
Old 01-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Banned

For what it is worth; I benefit financially from no bow company. I shoot what I fill are the best bows. I have owned 4 Bowtechs in the last year and 4 Elites in the last year. I currently own an Elite GTO. No one pays me to speak. Thank you.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don, If you knew anything about me you would know I have shot BowTech since 03. I was Asked to be on Corporate Staff in late 06, early 07. Since I was already an avid BowTech supporter I said sure. I am always willing to support a company I already believed in.

One thing you will Never see from me is switching from one company to another depending on who offers the Best deal. In my book a guy that does that loses all credibility with me. I know you guys would Love to make it Look like I am paid off but Sorry it just is Not so. With the money I put in my New BowTechs I could have bought 6 New Hoyts.

I guess I could sell them too!

Dan
Old 01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GMMAT
I'm sorry you took offense to what I posted (in this thread).
O you think that's it? Gee your memory fails you! LMAO!!

Dan
Old 01-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

Fired, left, quit, took a wrong turn and just kept driving; don't care. It was good for Elite archery and Strother archery though. I have got to shoot some the finest bows in the world thanks to this world of events.
Giant Nontypical

Wow!

I haven't been here a whole lot in the past couple years ,but sure appears to me that MeanV is under attack ,I'm pretty sure he's allowed his own opinion , so why is he under attack?

nubo
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by hardcorehunter
For what it is worth; I benefit financially from no bow company. I shoot what I fill are the best bows. I have owned 4 Bowtechs in the last year and 4 Elites in the last year. I currently own an Elite GTO. No one pays me to speak. Thank you.
Same Here Don!! That's why I look hard at all the Flagship bows every year I will shoot and support what I feel is best. Even though our choices are different. I don't see any other difference!

Dan
Old 01-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by nubo
Wow!

I haven't been here a whole lot in the past couple years ,but sure appears to me that MeanV is under attack ,I'm pretty sure he's allowed his own opinion , so why is he under attack?

nubo
Thanks!! I feel like I am allowed my opinion, and won't hide it. If that's wrong then, Sorry!

nubo, I am used to it's pretty much always the same Ol' Same Ol' maybe another guy yet to show up

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.