Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
new x-mas toys from santa? >

new x-mas toys from santa?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

new x-mas toys from santa?

Old 12-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I did really well, my Sweetheart loves me and put some thought into what she got me. I got a pair of Muck Boots, a Hooyman Saw, a North American Whitetail Calendar, a subscription to Deer and Deer Hunting, some scent free soap and some candy. Wow I never expected all this. She Rocks
Old 12-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LKNCHOPPERS
I did really well, my Sweetheart loves me and put some thought into what she got me. I got a pair of Muck Boots, a Hooyman Saw, a North American Whitetail Calendar, a subscription to Deer and Deer Hunting, some scent free soap and some candy. Wow I never expected all this. She Rocks
Yep! You better be Nice to her!

Dan
Old 12-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Typical Buck

couple heavy duty bowfishing arrrows for my alligator hunt in Sept; under armour camo hoody, large plastic cutting board for cleaning fish on my ocean boat, and heavy duty rear mud flaps for my truck. biggest thing is after nearly 2 months my health is nearly back to normal, able to have a great holiday with my family.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

I got a gift card to BassPro to get a new knife! My wife didn't see one she thought I would like. Can't have to many knives!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

i got a pair of lacrosse 1500gr alpha burlys
Old 12-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

I got hooked up this year!! I got under armor base layers, scope, amo, ankle holster, and with all of my gift cards I was able to get the Summit Titan I had been saving for as well as a gear bag, and a fawn distress call. while milling around bps I came across a deal I couldn't pass up so I treated myself to a present. I found the Moultrie I40 with the moultrie tree mounting bracket and 1 gb memory card for $149. (I paid $220 for my first I40 and it was just the camera). I have been very blessed this year (and not just with cool gifts)
Old 12-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

HOLY CRAP!!!! It was Christmas?? I must not have been very good.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

i got 100 dollars in gift cards to bass pro....25 to dicks

plus 230 to spend on something...just haven't decided what
Old 12-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

Smile

Originally Posted by AK NIMROD
couple heavy duty bowfishing arrrows for my alligator hunt in Sept; under armour camo hoody, large plastic cutting board for cleaning fish on my ocean boat, and heavy duty rear mud flaps for my truck. biggest thing is after nearly 2 months my health is nearly back to normal, able to have a great holiday with my family.
glad to here your feeling better.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FLBandit
I got a gift card to BassPro to get a new knife! My wife didn't see one she thought I would like. Can't have to many knives!
thats right,i know i can't pass up a good knife.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.