Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
most over priced bow. >

most over priced bow.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

most over priced bow.

Old 12-12-2009, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by muzzyman88
Over priced? IMO, all of them. Bow prices have gotten so far out of hand in recent years. I'm sorry, but 800 dollars for a bow is ridiculous. Not long ago, I paid 575 for a new Hoyt Cybertec. Since then, they've gone up close to 40 per year. Now, we're at a point where 800 is acceptable. But, we keep buying them, so they'll keep raising the prices until they find the consumers breaking point.
I agree with muzzyman!!
Old 12-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Typical Buck

I shot the CM and really wasn't impressed. I have never been a hoyt fan so I will admit it may just have a "tough hill to climb" with me. That being said its just like when a new car comes out the first year. The price will be thru the roof for a few years until they streamline the technology and the price comes down. I think that its a technology is going to be put more into bows of the future.
Now the z7 on the other hand, I must disagree, compared to the CM... it's just downright SEXY!
Old 12-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Fork Horn

i bought my son a z7 for christmas. i think they are sweet and as soon as i can sell my xt i plan on getting one as well. that is, if they have any. they are selling as quickly as they come in at my local archery shop.