Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Got a doe the hard way this evening >

Got a doe the hard way this evening

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got a doe the hard way this evening

Old 11-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default Got a doe the hard way this evening

Hard rain and blowing wind. Not many bowhunters out there in those elements during gun season with bow in hand and for good reasons. Heck anyone can shoot one on a clear nice day! But it paid off. Slick Tricks made for quick harvests as always. Love that Elite Z28.

Attached Thumbnails Got a doe the hard way this evening-picture-773.jpg   Got a doe the hard way this evening-picture-777.jpg  
Old 11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Doe. I'm hitting it hard this week, it's supposed to rain/snow Wednesday with some decent wind.. Should be interesting
Old 11-30-2009, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey congrats to you! I too went out this past Saturday which was the opener of the gun season in MD. I carry only a bow for deer hunting and took a very nice doe as well. I got a nice 8 point during the early MZL season a month ago. I'm sure you'll agree it's much more satisfying to take a deer with a bow knowing you did it "the hard way" when others around you are shooting deer a hundred yards away with guns. Good going!