Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Been takin care of >

Been takin care of

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Been takin care of

Old 11-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

cant we all jus getabong
Old 11-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Turn them in... What would you do if your friend killed a person?
Old 11-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Was it headlights or a spotlight?
Was it a 22 pistol or 22 rifle?
Could've it been a different caliber?
Do you know who it was or were you there?

I 'm not a detective but you had alot of info in that sentence. That or you're making something up just to get everyone riled up?
Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
cant we all jus getabong
With some of the post I've read of yours I think you may need to lay off the bong, haha. WCL
Old 11-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've turned several in. Actually worked close with a couple of regional guys for a season to shut down a ring of poachers.

Poachers are Thieves!! and I treat them as such!

Dan
Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
If you have ever been thru a full lifesyle poly clearance to work for the man, yes, everything you have done in your life is up for grabs, especially when the timeline your going thru it. All I am saying is, lets look at the post. You got a young guy, who said he heard shot in the night. Now, he sees a dead deer. I am not a mind reader, or claravoriant in the least.

All I am saying is, unless someone has proof, it silly. I mean I have sneekin suspicions that some folks on here has posted a buck they killed with a gun on the bowhunting contest. But hey, I don't have proof.

does the guy know more? I don't have a clue. I think some has watched too many law and order episodes. I can only go what he said.
Well if someone is stupid enough to go through all that and then risk it by poaching the idiot deserves it.

"Buck was poached last night

Wont say no names or report it to the warden but will say its a shame when you have to take a buck in the dark with a light I herd the single 22 caliber shot last night and saw the pics of the buck tonight. "

I can only go with what he said too and it seems pretty clear to me he knows it got poached as he didnt say "I think a deer got poached heard a shot then saw pics of a nice buck the next day". That would be a no brainer that th deer could be anything but the context of his statement begs to differ. If he has proof he should report it, if he doesnt he should still report it if he knows it was poached for sure. There is more than one way to skin a cat. To let it just slide shows no respect for the animals we hunt as sportsman!! If he isn't sure it got poached then no he shouldn't report it but if he is then he should even if he doesnt have evidence. I know no more about it than you do from reading the post but people are simply saying if you know it was poached for sure then you sure as heck should do something about it............. Initial post + no replies since = some fishy buisiness to me. I really don't care since the guy hasn't posted trying to explain anything thus the thread is pointless like I origonally stated so I'm done here. Good luck hope the guy gets caught one way or another. WCL
Old 11-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Fork Horn

Here is my thought on this, its some teenage punk that thinks its funny to start a treed like this and watch everyone get heated up about a poacher. I think it one of two things. First, maybe its you that did the poaching and wanted to brag about it. Two, you made this up. Not once have you defended your self in this post. Coward, explain and defend your self about this post.................
Old 11-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by wingchaser_labs
With some of the post I've read of yours I think you may need to lay off the bong, haha. WCL
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Spike

how the hell can u know It was a ******* 22 caliber round man matter afact how can a 22 even kill a deer u have youre 22,22short,22mag and the list goes on and on and none of those 3 could kill a deer so I also say he is a liar
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deer toe
how the hell can u know It was a ******* 22 caliber round man matter afact how can a 22 even kill a deer u have youre 22,22short,22mag and the list goes on and on and none of those 3 could kill a deer so I also say he is a liar

Yeah those 22's are basically skeeter bites.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.