Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Sussex county Delaware 9ptr >

Sussex county Delaware 9ptr

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sussex county Delaware 9ptr

Old 11-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Man, you are REALLY REALLY local for me, I hunt near REDDEN State forrest...When did you take him? I was out on youth day and I saw a HUGE 7 point that was on a property we hunt 2 times a year and i had him in bow range but couldnt get a shot, Congrats on the Kill the big guys should be movein this weekend..Glad to hear and See local guys gettin go bucks congrats again!!

-NICK
Old 11-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks nick. I think we talked earlier this yr. rite before bowseason started on here. i was watching some big late summer bucks on public land. I shot him friday afternoon at 445. i was hunting on the other side of rt 13. just off of 404 on my aunts property between bridgeville and denton rite on md/de line.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Fork Horn

Wow, that is a great Delaware buck. The pic isn't that great but he looks real good!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Spike

Nice Buck, can't want to see once you get better pictures up.. Congrats, shows that time in stand will always payoff..
Old 11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

thanks for all the comments. when i left for the butcher shop saturday i grabed our uncharged camera.didnt get to take anymore pics. i have the antlers and could post some pics of them. im mounting the antlers on a plaque.