Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Ohio hunters...how's it going? >

Ohio hunters...how's it going?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ohio hunters...how's it going?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Spike

Default Ohio hunters...how's it going?

I'm heading down to Coshocton after work tonight and I'm hoping for a very productive weekend! Last year absolutely sucked - I didn't get anything, and worse-yet, I didn't even SEE anything. Yeah...it was BAD!

Anyway, from what I'm hearing the rut is heating up. I'm just wondering how things are looking for others and what thoughts are about this weekends activity.

Thanks - and good luck!!!

- Michelle
Old 11-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

My buck is on the ground already, but I'm out there looking to put a slick head in the freezer this weekend. It has been a good season thus far. Good luck hope you have a better time this year
Old 11-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

Just starting to kick off here in T-County. This morning we had a lil 5 pt. and this pie bald 5 pt buck we got running around. Too small to shoot yet, and hopefully they make it a few more years, so they can turn into shooters.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Spike

I thought it was heating up ,but i havent seen a deer in the last 20+ hours ive been out..Good Luck
Old 11-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm done..myself! But Coshocton should be a zoo this weekend unless you have some private land you can get on.

Hike in deeper stay all day. Good Luck!
Old 11-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

Saw a ton of deer this week (Carroll Co.), lots of good bucks. The rut is definitely on.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Spike

Here in t-county the rut isnt in yet. Some small bucks are chasing and cruising for does here and there but not much. The big boys are still being nocturnal for the most part. My trailcam photos are all showing nice bucks moving around 11pm and 3-4am. Im thinking next weekend will be primetime!
Old 11-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Spike

Heading to noble county tomorrow , any word on that area ?
Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Fork Horn

my buck is down but all my buddies are dropping them like flys. im in knox but some friends are in cosh. co and he said they are chasing and fighting like crazy. herattled one in last night and shot it. its getting hot and heavy fast next week will be on FIRE
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

In Clermont,Co. The bucks are on the move with nose to the ground. It is heating up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.