HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge.. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/308973-my-girlfriend-wanted-bow-i-bought-her-diamonds-razors-edge.html)

whitetailcrazy 11-04-2009 05:24 AM

My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge..

Did I make a good decision by purchasing the Diamonds Razors Edge or should I have looked at another bow?

tmontgo1 11-04-2009 05:37 AM

In my opinion that is what I am planning of getting my GF here pretty soon. I like the fact that it has such a wide adjustment range. The fact that its only $300 bucks, if for some reason she ends of not wanting to hunt with it or something then or not out a whole whole lot of money.

shott8283 11-04-2009 05:40 AM

not a bad choice at all.. not too much money invested incase she doesnt like it or gives up (not saying she will.. but doesnt hurt to prepare for it)

large range of adjustment help alot too

ElkNutz 11-04-2009 05:45 AM

Its hard to tell... please post picture of your girlfeind shooting her new bow to see if its a fit or not. :D

WV Hunter 11-04-2009 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by ElkNutz (Post 3494825)
Its hard to tell... please post picture of your girlfeind shooting her new bow to see if its a fit or not. :D

LOL! (ok, well yes...you probably should do that so we can make an accurate determination) :s4:

The Razor Edge is an awesome bow...there are other good ones as well, but nothing any better imo. I bought one for both my son and daughter...they are VERY nice bows. Very accurate, deadly quiet, super easy to tune, and the range of adjustment is awesome. I'm sure she'll be very happy!

Mottz 11-04-2009 09:32 AM

please post picture of your girlfeind shooting her new bow to see if its a fit or not.
I thought that was a requirement when you had the word girlfriend in the title:s4:

sharpizzio 11-04-2009 11:42 AM

I bought one for my girlfriend last year and it has been a great starter bow for her. I have no tag so we are getting ready to go (nov. 6-9) see if she can kill a buck with it now! :party0005:

whitetailcrazy 11-04-2009 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4776
Well here she is......... do you think a Diamond bow would look good in her hands? I'll get you some pics of her shooting after this weekend..lol

ElkNutz 11-04-2009 03:28 PM

Still hard to tell for me. I am still on the fence. Well have to see some upper torso side views to get the correct draw length and ancor point. :D

fingerz42 11-04-2009 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by ElkNutz (Post 3495440)
Still hard to tell for me. I am still on the fence. Well have to see some upper torso side views to get the correct draw length and ancor point. :D

LMAO.. the creeper posts keep coming!!

I KEED I KEED!!

Dont taze me, bro!!