Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge.. >

My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge..

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge..

Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge..

Did I make a good decision by purchasing the Diamonds Razors Edge or should I have looked at another bow?
Old 11-04-2009, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

In my opinion that is what I am planning of getting my GF here pretty soon. I like the fact that it has such a wide adjustment range. The fact that its only $300 bucks, if for some reason she ends of not wanting to hunt with it or something then or not out a whole whole lot of money.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Fork Horn

not a bad choice at all.. not too much money invested incase she doesnt like it or gives up (not saying she will.. but doesnt hurt to prepare for it)

large range of adjustment help alot too
Old 11-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Its hard to tell... please post picture of your girlfeind shooting her new bow to see if its a fit or not.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ElkNutz
Its hard to tell... please post picture of your girlfeind shooting her new bow to see if its a fit or not.
LOL! (ok, well yes...you probably should do that so we can make an accurate determination)

The Razor Edge is an awesome bow...there are other good ones as well, but nothing any better imo. I bought one for both my son and daughter...they are VERY nice bows. Very accurate, deadly quiet, super easy to tune, and the range of adjustment is awesome. I'm sure she'll be very happy!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

please post picture of your girlfeind shooting her new bow to see if its a fit or not.
I thought that was a requirement when you had the word girlfriend in the title
Old 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Spike

I bought one for my girlfriend last year and it has been a great starter bow for her. I have no tag so we are getting ready to go (nov. 6-9) see if she can kill a buck with it now!
Old 11-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

My girlfriend wanted a bow and I bought her a Diamonds Razors Edge..-trish-looking-sexy.jpg
Well here she is......... do you think a Diamond bow would look good in her hands? I'll get you some pics of her shooting after this weekend..lol
Old 11-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

Still hard to tell for me. I am still on the fence. Well have to see some upper torso side views to get the correct draw length and ancor point.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ElkNutz
Still hard to tell for me. I am still on the fence. Well have to see some upper torso side views to get the correct draw length and ancor point.
LMAO.. the creeper posts keep coming!!

I KEED I KEED!!

Dont taze me, bro!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.