Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Buck Fever how to fix and 09 Bow Buck >

Buck Fever how to fix and 09 Bow Buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Buck Fever how to fix and 09 Bow Buck

Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Fork Horn

I don't know what program your using on your computer. The way I re-size mine is, I open the picture, then right click on it and there should be an option that says, edit. Click on that. When the picture opens in that, then look up top, there will be options up there, it will either be in tools,picture or view. One of them options will say re-size. You should be able to adjust it by pixels or dimensions. Do one re-sizing at a time. If you don't like it, you can go back up to the tool bar up top and selected undo. Then try another size until you get the size you like. Depending on what you camera is set at when your taking the picture, you may have to re-size somewhere around half the size it is now. there should also be box up top that says what size your looking at the pic now, 50%, 70%, ect.... When you can see the whole picture on your screen and that says 100% then you should be good to go. Just don't go to small. When you get the size you want, them just close out that picture and it will ask you, do you want to save it. Just hit yes, and you should be all set.. Hope this helps..
Old 11-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Spike

What I do is just think of the little things. You will still have buck fever but If you think about the little things in your shot it helps. When I pull back i make sure my hand holding the bow itself is where it should always be. I then make sure the kisser button is in the same spot as always. I make sure my release hand is nessled where I want it. I make sure my arrow is setting good. I then look through my peep see the pins find the pin I want and put it on the deer. I know that sounds like alot to thing about in such a short time but you can and it helps me.