Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Those who hunt with friends - QUESTION >

Those who hunt with friends - QUESTION

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Those who hunt with friends - QUESTION

Old 11-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

There's 4 of us who hunt, only 2 bow/gun hunt the other two guys are exclusively gun. We have a grease board with the stand names on them. You come into camp, write your name on the stand you will be in for the day. If there are any disagrements they are always worked out. We have 10 stands total
Old 11-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Spike

first come,first serve here in mississippi!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

We all just rotate around the stands, no real set order. Thee are only 3 of us on about 100 acres, and plenty of places to hunt, whoever just speaks up and says "i'm gonna hunt here" and that works out fine.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt with my dad and brothers and everybody has their favorite places that they like to hunt so we all pretty much go to our normal spots.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

So what do you do if one has that favorite spot/area and doesn't like the fact someone else is in there ?

Just a question as I turned someone on to a spot and it seems like the property boundaries went up ! Keep in mind this individual was invited by me, but has also helped me with some work...