Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by dczys
fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
NO......The customer is right until he's wrong and you're wrong. You obviously made the decision to buy the stand after reading the reviews that you mentioned stated that the stand was to big and to heavy. It's called being responsible for your decisions!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Spike

My Lone Wolf Hand Climber is the best stand I've ever owned. Worth every penny of the $320 I paid for it. You have buyers remorse, that's nothing to do with customer service. When I come across customers like you in my business I tell them to beat it, and good riddance. You're the 1% that's such a pain in the ass that meeting your standards of "service" means a company can't make money.

You should learn how to become a "good" customer that a company values. When you're that customer, they take good care of you because you are reasonable. You think that LW owes you something, and they don't. The worst part is that you're so focused on being pissed off and bad mouthing them, that you'll never step back long enough to realize you have a great treestand. You'll never enjoy it after paying the $ for it.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Spike

this is the SECOND LW stand i purchased, the first i have had for LONG time and have been very happy.. the ELITE stand i got and was not pleased. They didnt offer to exchange the stand or work anything out, id be willing to take a hit and get the alpha stand. but they would not do anything.. thats BAD customer service..

THE END!!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Typical Buck

Well now, again you’ve surprised my with something new...retarded! Thanks for giving me my Tuesday I'll have to tune in tomorrow and see if you can get any supporters of your ridiculous argument and for my Wednesday With 7 pages to this thread, you're still at just one supporter so far.

Oops I forgot, I'll have to tune in on Thursday seeing I'm taking my “too heavy/bulky and just a pain and is far from a portable stand” Lone Wolf out hunting.

Last edited by MKMGOBL; 11-10-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Typical Buck

fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
This is the Walmart mentality... IE you should be able to take 'anything' back for 'any' reason. This has gotten soo bad that Walmart won't even take a lot of items back anymore.

I used to work at a local sporting goods store... people would buy a full set of camping gear in preparation for Labor Day weekend (ect..).. then return it all the following week giving whatever BS reason. Also saw customers try to return treestands (after season) that had obviously been sitting in the woods all season..

You bought an really nice stand that has a lot of room.. and clearly had the weight stamped on the side of the box, catalog, website. Only to come onto the forums to bad mouth said company because now you think this big roomy stand is too heavy & cumbersome to move. I bet it's really comfy when you're sitting in it too right? If you wanted something a little more portable.. you should have purchased a smaller lighter stand that would have been a little easier to maneuver/transport.

We leave our lock on stands on the tree all season... and only take them down at the end of the season. That's more what the stand that you purchased is meant for.

Call one of the ladder stand companies & let them know how heavy & cumbersome their 2 person ladder stands are... We'll await your reply!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Spike

once again. I was not happy with the service. just letting whoever know about my experience. take it or leave it....