Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, this may be the dumbest thread ive ever read.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by MK-M-GOBL
Good come back! You really told me

You know, I'm not one crying about how the customers always right! I like to see you own a business and see how much you believe in that crap or how long you would last everytime someone called you saying, "I changed my mind about your product, give me back my money". Lone Wolf is not a rental company!

You burned yourself from being a moron and now you want people to think Lone Wolf doesn't take care of their customers. They do just not those guys that want their money back because they didn't like it. You're lucky I don't work for the Lone Wolf customer service. I would have made thought you were getting your money back or a new stand and instead, I would have sent you a box of tissues.

High Roller Homo
Wow, i sure am lucky you dont work for LW..... whhew a box of tissues, that would put me in my place. Any business selling t through catalogs/on line etc... is going to run into people getting something they dont like, or differnt from what they expected. so for me to pay 300 bucks and them not workin something out is BS.. they should offer to exchange for another product at least.. ANY other place would have taken back their product, if the customer wasnt satisfied..

once agian, just stating my expeirnce.. take it or leave it.. Mr. Homo
Old 11-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Spike

You have GOT to be kidding. I think Mommy may have spoiled someone. "You don't like the blue bike? I'm sorry, Schnookie. It's ok, I'll get you the red one. Please don't be mad at me."
Old 11-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dczys
ANY other place would have taken back their product, if the customer wasnt satisfied..

once agian, just stating my expeirnce.. take it or leave it.. Mr. Homo
Man….you get it about as well as you read reviews and make smart decisions. Maybe you need to shop around and buy from someone with an outrageous return policy. Until then, quit your freaking crying already! Even my spoiled 9 year old niece knows when to give the f^@# up!

LONE WOLF IS NOT IN THE RENTAL BUSINESS NOR DO THEY OFFER A SATISIFACTION GUARANTEE ON THEY PRODUCTS.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Spike

Man….you get it about as well as you read reviews and make smart decisions. Maybe you need to shop around and buy from someone with an outrageous return policy. Until then, quit your freaking crying already! Even my spoiled 9 year old niece knows when to give the f^@# up!

LONE WOLF IS NOT IN THE RENTAL BUSINESS NOR DO THEY OFFER A SATISIFACTION GUARANTEE ON THEY PRODUCTS.

Wal mart and home depot are not rental business either.I return a couple items there no questions asked today.. AMAZING.. thats "good" customer service and i will keep shopping at both places. LW on the other hand did not satisfy me, and I wont purchase from them agian.

you just dont get it!
must be a lil slow.. good job though with your typing skills, just work on comprehension and u'll be there.. i am happy to see "special" ppl are maiking there way to the bowhunting forums!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by englum_06
Are they really that good? Why? It BAFFLES me.

I just bought a few of these stands here:

For $29. It weighs a GRAND TOTAL OF 13 LBS!!!! It's light, quiet, and a breeze to hang. Even comes with two ratchet straps.

I'm confused as to why people spend $300 for a name when they could buy one of these:

And have just as much success, be just as comfortable, and be just as mobile.

Just my opinion I guess.

Does the Platform and seat level off on this stand? Does it have the offset bracket?? Well the LW does and worth EVERY penny and then some!

Personally I had a great experience with LW customer service, One of my straps slipped, I called them and they said cut it in half, they sent me 3 news one for the replacemnt of the ONE strap that gave me the problem! Top Notch if you ask me!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BowHuntingFool
Does the Platform and seat level off on this stand? Does it have the offset bracket?? Well the LW does and worth EVERY penny and then some!

Personally I had a great experience with LW customer service, One of my straps slipped, I called them and they said cut it in half, they sent me 3 news one for the replacemnt of the ONE strap that gave me the problem! Top Notch if you ask me!

What do you mean a "strap slipped"? Did this happen while you were in the tree?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dczys
Wal mart and home depot are not rental business either.I return a couple items there no questions asked today.. AMAZING.. thats "good" customer service and i will keep shopping at both places. LW on the other hand did not satisfy me, and I wont purchase from them agian.

you just dont get it!
must be a lil slow.. good job though with your typing skills, just work on comprehension and u'll be there.. i am happy to see "special" ppl are maiking there way to the bowhunting forums!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Oh man you're just a ton of laughs The homo and now this...you're truly an original person. You've lost your battle (not that you ever had one) with just about everyone (except one) on here and didn't get the sympathy you were looking for. So now you've got start trying to change the focus with name calling and my typing. Come on, is that all you have? Please tell me you've got something better!

Normally I'd be done with a post like this and a person like you but I'm enjoying how each time I post the truth, you seem to get more pissed on how bad it's making you look
Old 11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Spike

Oh man you're just a ton of laughs The homo and now this...you're truly an original person. You've lost your battle (not that you ever had one) with just about everyone (except one) on here and didn't get the sympathy you were looking for. So now you've got start trying to change the focus with name calling and my typing. Come on, is that all you have? Please tell me you've got something better!

Normally I'd be done with a post like this and a person like you but I'm enjoying how each time I post the truth, you seem to get more pissed on how bad it's making you look
Truly you are retarded...
Old 11-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe this is still going on.
You made a mistake purchasing something that would not fit your needs and now are trying to shift the blame to the manufacturer of the product.
Let it go, and get on with your life.
By the way Lone Wolf is a manufacturer. Wal-Mart, and Home Depot are retailers. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.