Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Englum..I don't disagree completely..I would NEVER fork out that kinda money for a lock on stand. I have 2 of the very ones you pictured.

But climbers are a different breed. I have a Lone Wolf and both the sit climb and the hand climber tops. I had plenty of lesser stands prior to splurging on a LW..Well worth every penny to me!

Originally Posted by hardcorehunter
LW's are the best; BAR NONE..
Rob/PA Totally disagree!
Oh Rob, you've been wrong before!
LW are the best! They may not sleep as well as your Ole'Man stand but they sure hunt!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by GR8atta2d
But climbers are a different breed. I have a Lone Wolf and both the sit climb and the hand climber tops. I had plenty of lesser stands prior to splurging on a LW..Well worth every penny to me!

Totally agree, I can see where buying a climber would be worth the money. But not a LOCK-ON!! What benefit could there possibly be in spending $300 VS $30, lol
Old 11-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by englum_06
Totally agree, I can see where buying a climber would be worth the money. But not a LOCK-ON!! What benefit could there possibly be in spending $300 VS $30, lol
Well, I use my lock on (LW Alpha) like a climber (climbing sticks) and there is no way the stand you have pictured (I have two of them) could be used in that fashion. That is the benefit worth the price difference, actually worth more than the price difference .
Old 11-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MK-M-GOBL
That's not true at all! I only own one stand from them. When I bought it I didn't see the hang hook and called them up. The customer service guy was going to send me a new out right away. The next day I found the strap and hook that my 4 year old son took it out of the box. I called them to stop him from sending it and he told me it already was sent out. I offered to return it once I got it and he told me not to bother.

I got it a few days later and there was two strap and hook packages in the box along with personal hand written note stating, they were sorry about the strap & hook missing from my stand purchase. I added in an extra one for the inconvenience this caused you. It also had a decal in the package to boot and I paid nothing for it. So you comment about Lone Wolf is totally false
"Totally false", I think not. How much did you pay for the stand? I'm thinking you bought that hook a few times over the first time.

That is the kind of service high rollers should expect and receive.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by englum_06
It's ok. If it rusts out after a few years, I'll just buy 10 more for the price of one of your Lone Wolfs.

And FYI, I hunt out of some of these that have been up for 4 or 5 years- maybe longer, and there still solid as a ROCK and quiet.

$30/5 Years... $6 A YEAR per stand. Thank you Big Dog Beagle.

I'm curious about the cast of a LW. I've seen cast crack. Just asying it's something to keep an eye on.

Your 29 dollar stand is also the kind that doesn't need a high powered lock and if it is stolen, so what. I'd rather leave 29 bucks in the woods than 300.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
"Totally false", I think not. How much did you pay for the stand? I'm thinking you bought that hook a few times over the first time.

That is the kind of service high rollers should expect and receive.
Over paid for the stand? Maybe but you know what, I don't live pay check to pay check, I've got the money to spend so why not. I'm sure not going to cry like a little girl about not being happy with a product even after I've read the reviews, knew about the issues others had and even used it. Sounds like to me someone needs a sign ......

As far as your comment in which I was replying too, yes it is still false. You see, I needed the hook and strap. Lone Wolf sure didn't try what you claimed in your post....

Originally Posted by nodog
It has something you need and charges you as much as they can for it.
They gave me more than what I needed for nothing extra!
Old 11-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Spike

I'm sure not going to cry like a little girl about not being happy with a product even after I've read the reviews, knew about the issues others had and even used it. Sounds like to me someone needs a sign ......

i just stated my experience with lone wolf.. take it or leave it, homo..
Old 11-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by dczys
I'm sure not going to cry like a little girl about not being happy with a product even after I've read the reviews, knew about the issues others had and even used it. Sounds like to me someone needs a sign ......

That right there is FUNNY!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dczys

Good come back! You really told me

You know, I'm not one crying about how the customers always right! I like to see you own a business and see how much you believe in that crap or how long you would last everytime someone called you saying, "I changed my mind about your product, give me back my money". Lone Wolf is not a rental company!

You burned yourself from being a moron and now you want people to think Lone Wolf doesn't take care of their customers. They do just not those guys that want their money back because they didn't like it. You're lucky I don't work for the Lone Wolf customer service. I would have made thought you were getting your money back or a new stand and instead, I would have sent you a box of tissues.

High Roller Homo
Old 11-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MK-M-GOBL
Over paid for the stand? Maybe but you know what, I don't live pay check to pay check, I've got the money to spend so why not. !
Just what I was saying.

Maybe over paid! I'm sure you did but so what.

I know high rollers, they don't live pay check to pay check, difference is, they don't ever mention it. Last time I saw one he gave me some stuff he'd canned out of his garden. Never know by talking to the guiy he was worth close to a billion dollars, maybe more.

If you bought an LW you bought and paid for nothing but a yes sir. You got it, the other guy didn't. I think he was sold something he didn't get.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.