Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Spike

Exactly (NODOG)
He can bash it if he wants, paid 300 for the privilage. He's not complaining about the stand, it's the service.

im very imprsessed, most of you have NEVER purchased something, and returned it. cause if you have your ALL hypocrites. i like the LONE WOLF, just very poor service is what im saying. but you all need not worry much longer i found a couple ppl to trade this Elite for an Alpha.. im off back out to the woods to sit in my 10 year old lone wolf, while the elite is off hanging in another tree, to heavy, noisey, and cumbersome to move in close were all the action has been.. Peace

Old 11-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hardcorehunter
LW's are the best; BAR NONE..
Totally disagree!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Typical Buck

Doesn't service mean if you had a mechanical problem, it broke or failed due something you didn't do with it? Your complaint about the tree stand is a personal issue in that you don't like it. NOT because there was something faulty with it.

Hell, if I could return everything I bought and learned I wasn't happy with it.....my wife and I would be on cloud nine! Tell me this, when your bow starts to squeak and the paint is worn down and you’re not happy with it, are you going to try and return it for your money back? If you do and you get your money back, please let us know which company it was so others can do it too!

Sell it, quit crying the customers is always right and move on
Old 11-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
It has something you need and charges you as much as they can for it. They haven't given you anything they didn't charge you for and to top it off things that should be included are an extra they dink you more for.
That's not true at all! I only own one stand from them. When I bought it I didn't see the hang hook and called them up. The customer service guy was going to send me a new out right away. The next day I found the strap and hook that my 4 year old son took it out of the box. I called them to stop him from sending it and he told me it already was sent out. I offered to return it once I got it and he told me not to bother.

I got it a few days later and there was two strap and hook packages in the box along with personal hand written note stating, they were sorry about the strap & hook missing from my stand purchase. I added in an extra one for the inconvenience this caused you. It also had a decal in the package to boot and I paid nothing for it. So you comment about Lone Wolf is totally false

Last edited by MKMGOBL; 11-04-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey the customer is not always right. There is nothing wrong with your stand. Guys like you expect help when you created the problem. That attitude hurts small business. I really can't believe you expect them to take it back. Sell it as used and take the hit I'm sure many people would want it at a fair price.

Originally Posted by dczys
fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
Old 11-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Fill in the blank for me... Everyone is a ________________. If you said "victim," you're right. No personal responsibility, blame everyone else. Right on dude. I wouldn't spend $300 on anything without researching it thoroughly. You made an expensive mistake. Sell it on craigslist and get something else if you don't like it.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Spike

ok - if u want a problem - the Velcro that holds the seat on is cheap, small, comes undone and doesn't do a good job holding the seat in place... hows that? if they would have took it back, i woulda bought an alpha, and many other stands down the road. and said how great the service was... But IM not happy with the service, so i will not buy any others..... and i dont give two squirts of pi$$ what any of have to say about it... here we go now~~~~
Old 11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hardcorehunter
LW's are the best; BAR NONE....they are the best.

Are they really that good? Why? It BAFFLES me.

I just bought a few of these stands here:

For $29. It weighs a GRAND TOTAL OF 13 LBS!!!! It's light, quiet, and a breeze to hang. Even comes with two ratchet straps.

I'm confused as to why people spend $300 for a name when they could buy one of these:

And have just as much success, be just as comfortable, and be just as mobile.

Just my opinion I guess.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dczys
ok - if u want a problem - the Velcro that holds the seat on is cheap, small, comes undone and doesn't do a good job holding the seat in place... hows that? if they would have took it back, i woulda bought an alpha, and many other stands down the road. and said how great the service was... But IM not happy with the service, so i will not buy any others..... and i dont give two squirts of pi$$ what any of have to say about it... here we go now~~~~
Good...Lone Wolf isn't about whinners! I'm sure glad we won't hear the crying anymore. Good luck trying to run the other stand company you go with into the dirt

Originally Posted by englum_06
Are they really that good? Why? It BAFFLES me.

I just bought a few of these stands here:

For $29. It weighs a GRAND TOTAL OF 13 LBS!!!! It's light, quiet, and a breeze to hang. Even comes with two ratchet straps.

I'm confused as to why people spend $300 for a name when they could buy one of these:

And have just as much success, be just as comfortable, and be just as mobile.

Just my opinion I guess.
Get back with us in one or two seasons and let us know how the "WV LocTite" (rust ) is with it and if the stand is still quiet. I hope it's OK and you've found a great stand. Good luck this year
Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by MK-M-GOBL

Get back with us in one or two seasons and let us know how the "WV LocTite" (rust ) is with it and if the stand is still quiet. I hope it's OK and you've found a great stand. Good luck this year

It's ok. If it rusts out after a few years, I'll just buy 10 more for the price of one of your Lone Wolfs.

And FYI, I hunt out of some of these that have been up for 4 or 5 years- maybe longer, and there still solid as a ROCK and quiet.

$30/5 Years... $6 A YEAR per stand. Thank you Big Dog Beagle.

Last edited by englum_06; 11-06-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.