Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-02-2009, 03:36 PM
  #21  
Spike
 
ebieszk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 83
Default

Lonewolf makes the best tree stands on the market. "My opinion" Only stands Ill ever use.
ebieszk is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:20 PM
  #22  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,526
Default

Originally Posted by dczys View Post
fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
So you researched it, found it was not what you were looking for decided to buy it anyways, and are mad at the manufacturer because of it..........wow.
Hurricanespg is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:31 PM
  #23  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 73
Default

if i go to GM buy a car for 20,000 grand and 2 months down the line i don't like it.. you know what? i can take it back and get a refund. I bought the Elite, and i'm not happy with it, MOST places I would think would work with a guy here... especially a returning customer already owning a Lone wolf stand which ive had for over 10 years and have had zero problems.

Im just pissed after getting this email "I’m sorry but we do not offer an exchange program"..
wow!!! gee thanx lone wolf.. way to go the extra mile to make a satified customer.
dczys is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:40 PM
  #24  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,526
Default

Originally Posted by dczys View Post
if i go to GM buy a car for 20,000 grand and 2 months down the line i don't like it.. you know what? i can take it back and get a refund. I bought the Elite, and i'm not happy with it, MOST places I would think would work with a guy here... especially a returning customer already owning a Lone wolf stand which ive had for over 10 years and have had zero problems.

Im just pissed after getting this email "Iím sorry but we do not offer an exchange program"..
wow!!! gee thanx lone wolf.. way to go the extra mile to make a satified customer.
I'm not sure I would use a company that ran itself into the ground and is now controlled by the government in your analogy......just saying.
Hurricanespg is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:49 PM
  #25  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 73
Default

Originally Posted by Hurricanespg View Post
I'm not sure I would use a company that ran itself into the ground and is now controlled by the government in your analogy......just saying.
umm ya REAL good point.... OK .... WAL MART.. then,, they take anything back w/o receipts......
dczys is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 05:02 PM
  #26  
Giant Nontypical
 
early in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mont County, Pa
Posts: 7,368
Default

Originally Posted by dczys View Post
umm ya REAL good point.... OK .... WAL MART.. then,, they take anything back w/o receipts......
I don't think you would be apt to find a LW stand at WAL MART. But you would at Cabela's.
early in is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 05:16 PM
  #27  
Typical Buck
 
KansasBBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas baby!
Posts: 708
Default

Originally Posted by dczys View Post
i have two long wolf stands, one is over ten years old and still works great the other is the new Elite hang on stand.. a $300!!!! dollar stand, anyway this new stand is just too heavy/bulky and just a pain and is far from a portable stand being its soo heavy once its up ina tree i dread moving it.. anyway i emailed lone wolf and told them my troubles and displeasure with the stand. and they where short and simple with me (we can and wont do anything for you) I was amazed to not get an email saying (wow were sorry to hear about that what can we do to make you happy) somehting along those lines.... i then let them know that they lost a customer.. and hopefully this post can keep anyone else from getting bent over by them..
Woooah hold on. Who was the one who shelled out $300 for a stand knowing full and well how much it weighed before they bought it? You did research it right? Dont bash a company because their HIGH QUALITY product is now too heavy for you. Did you really think they would give you a new stand just because you think yours is too heavy? Maybe you should have asked for a bottle for this little cryfest you're spewing. Lone wolf is makes one of the greatest treestands on the market and it is expensive because its quality.
KansasBBD is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
  #28  
Nontypical Buck
 
LittleChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 2,333
Default

Originally Posted by dczys View Post
umm ya REAL good point.... OK .... WAL MART.. then,, they take anything back w/o receipts......
Then perhaps you should consider buying your next stand at Wal Mart.

I just don't understand your problem. You bought the stand. It was everything it was advertised to be and you used it. I wouldn't take it back if I were them either.

Now if you had taken it out of the box and said "Christ, this is heavy" and returned it, there probably wouldn't have been a problem.

Wal Mart is a multi-billion dollar corporation who can afford to back up that "customer is always right" BS. I've seen cheapskate low-lifes buy the most expensive cuts of meat they sell, eat almost all of it and then, I kid you not, return the couple of bites they didn't eat and say it wasn't any good. What'd Wal Mart do? They gave the losers their money back. Why? Because they can afford it, and because they know that person will walk back through the door and spend $300 on other stuff and they end up making a profit in the long run.

I don't own a Lone Wolf stand, but I wish I did. I believe they make the best stands available. I don't know what their customer service quality is, but I have to admit that it sounds like their customer service department at least has some common sense.
LittleChief is offline  
Old 11-03-2009, 04:32 AM
  #29  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7,876
Default

Originally Posted by KansasBBD View Post
Woooah hold on. Who was the one who shelled out $300 for a stand knowing full and well how much it weighed before they bought it? You did research it right? Dont bash a company because their HIGH QUALITY product is now too heavy for you. Did you really think they would give you a new stand just because you think yours is too heavy? Maybe you should have asked for a bottle for this little cryfest you're spewing. Lone wolf is makes one of the greatest treestands on the market and it is expensive because its quality.

He can bash it if he wants, paid 300 for the privilage. He's not complaining about the stand, it's the service.

If a company is going to charge top dollar it needs to be able to deal with the kind of people that pay top dollar. People who just like to have their way. Making them happy is good for business, not making them happy isn't and as soon as another product/company comes along that company will be done.

When Cabela's stops treating it's customers like they do (and they charge extra for it) they too will be done. If LW wants Cabela's status they'd better learn the lesson. It's not like the examples of how to be sucseeful in the long haul are not out there for all to see. LW won't be in Cabela's store if they become a bad taste in the kind of peoples mouths that can afford their stands. You LW supporters should be on this guys side, you didn't get anything from LW that you didn't pay top dollar for, there's no frienship here, LW didn't go out of it's way. It has something you need and charges you as much as they can for it. They haven't given you anything they didn't charge you for and to top it off things that should be included are an extra they dink you more for.

You LW supporters are high rollers, act like it, dczys gets it.
nodog is offline  
Old 11-03-2009, 04:54 AM
  #30  
Typical Buck
 
Kamil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 939
Default

Originally Posted by dczys View Post
fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
That is one of the most contradictory statements I have ever heard in my life! Obviously you are not right. You went against your own gut feeling that should not buy a product especially after reading bad reviews. It's your fault that you bought it . The company is only responsible if there is something wrong with the stand. Everything else is on you.
Kamil is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.