Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service! >

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!

Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by dczys
fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
Not much, your the customer and your right. Wouldn't hurt them to do whatever they can, but they're only expected to do whatever they agreed to in the warranty.

Next time buy it from a place like Cabela's that does say to it's customers, how can I help, and believe me they do. A+++ customer service. Let a place like Cabela's do the talking to LW and then things will be different.

Trashed a sending unit once in the dryer and contacted Knight&Hale about getting a replacement, lady on the phone said, got one sitting on my desk, glad to send it to you. Didn't cost me a dime. I've been buying their products since and really don't care if I find I don't like whatever it is.

What is it you'd like LW to do? Make you happy? What would that take? Contacted another company once to inquire about some false advertising. They said it was as I thought it was, gave some reason's why and ended with, not much we can do about it, but would I like a hat. I was Happy and still use their product.

Bad pr is only effective if the p is taken advantage of. You aint proving that point. For the money you didn't just buy a stand, you bought happiness as well. $300 for a lock on is about 200% + plus higher than a comparable stand would be so you did pay for something besides a stand you aren't getting. I think your nuts for buying it.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
A pain in the _____. You got what was described right, even after you read the negative reviews on weight and bulk? They should probably eat return shipping too and give you a 250$ voucher for a sporting goods store of your choice.

Could you have gotten a refund if you didn't use it? Seems like that would have been the best option if available.

Chris
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i have always heard that LoneWolf's customer service is the Best, and i know its the Best, I had a bushing squick in my top part of my sit and climb, and what did they do they sent me a new one..Because there was something wrong with it..you bought a new stand and want them to take it back cause its to HEAVY?? C'mon..

-NICK
Old 11-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is like going out buying a huge F350 series truck from Ford, then calling them and asking them to send you a new focus hybrid because the truck doesnt get good enough gas mileage...

I wouldnt expect LW to help you, what about the place you bought it from? What is their return policy? OR did you order direct from LW?

Last edited by HuntingEd; 11-02-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned

LW's are the best; BAR NONE. I agree with others, you shouldn't have used it. Sell it on AT in the classifieds, it will sell like a hotcake as they are the best and people snatch them up on the site quickly, and they hold their value well. I love my Alpha and it is not heavy and my hand climber, and my sticks. I have owned many others over the years and wish I had just bought this LW equipment from the get go.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Typical Buck

What are you "RIGHT" about ?? You said yourself it got reviews saying it was heavy and to big.......and you bought it anyway. Looks to me like you effed up, not Lone Wolf. I'm pretty sure 99.99% of treestands advertised show the weight. You knew what you were getting when before got it. I'm sure you removed it from the box before you used it. Did you not feel the weight of 22lbs. in your hands then ??

Take responsibility for your actions and purchases intead of bad- mouthing a company.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Spike

Sorry to hear your frustrations. I have to honestly say Lone Wolf has done nothing BUT ACCOMODATE me in every way. They send me new lock nuts whenever I call and will replace my top half of my sit and climb if I cannot get the squeaking to stop, which I did with the new lock nuts. So, I can't agree with you at all. Sorry. I mean no disrespect, but if you didn't like the stand in the first place, you shouldn't have gotten it.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll say this.. I wont buy their stands just due to the fact that they want $300+ for each stand. I'd rather buy 3 stands for the price of their one. I've got a stand that was $99.99 and I can sit in it all day comfortably. Cant see why I would need to spend that cash. BUTTTTTT, to each their own. Just giving my view.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mikey S.
What are you "RIGHT" about ?? You said yourself it got reviews saying it was heavy and to big.......and you bought it anyway. Looks to me like you effed up, not Lone Wolf. I'm pretty sure 99.99% of treestands advertised show the weight. You knew what you were getting when before got it. I'm sure you removed it from the box before you used it. Did you not feel the weight of 22lbs. in your hands then ??

Take responsibility for your actions and purchases intead of bad- mouthing a company.
You hit the nail on the head my friend! Like someone already said, you should have bought it at Cabela's and there would have been NO PROBLEM! I have even returned things without my reciept at Cabela's. Their customer service is second to none!
Old 11-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

There is a difference between a defective product and a product that doesn't fit someone's needs. It sounds like the product functioned perfectly. You said you did A LOT OF RESEARCH. I don't believe you. What did you research? Its not a complicated product. Weight is probably one of the easiest to determine whether or not you want it. You also bought a hangon, not a climber. Hang on stands usually aren't meant for portability. I think you just need to buy the "Research for Dummies" book, because it doesn't seem like you did a very good job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.