Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Why aren't you guys out hunting? >

Why aren't you guys out hunting?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why aren't you guys out hunting?

Old 10-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
I got school work. WOrk on the house. Cleaning the house. Getting ready for monday. I will be at it monday for sure. Besides it is cold here today plus a good amont of wind.
I don't get it, Tim. You have school work on the weekend, but you'll be able to hunt Monday? Won't you be in school?
Old 10-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LittleChief
Sorry for the delay, PT. Things have been going great for me. I switched jobs at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, so I no longer work for a world renowned genetic immunologist with an ego that dwarfs Texas.

I've got four deer in the freezer already and the rut isn't even really started yet. Life is good.
Its a small world, that guys now my boss.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bawanajim
Its a small world, that guys now my boss.
No, just a lot of big egos I guess. This one was a woman. That complicated it even further....
Old 10-31-2009, 09:59 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Rain- lots of Rain & high winds
Old 10-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Spike

Rain ,wind and warm temps have been killing me here! On top of that I had last week off and sat at home with my 2 kids fighting the flu!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Still waiting!
Rain ,wind and warm temps have been killing me here! On top of that I had last week off and sat at home with my 2 kids fighting the flu!
Was it you fighting the flu or was it the kids?

Wind and rain can definitely put a damper on hunting, but I don't mind the warm temps at all.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LittleChief
No, just a lot of big egos I guess. This one was a woman. That complicated it even further....
Not an attractive lass, I'm guessing?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bawanajim
Not an attractive lass, I'm guessing?
Not in the least.

Absolutely brilliant genetic immunologist, but 60 years old, never married, her work is her life and she doesn't like to lower herself to talk to humans with an IQ lower than hers.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bucktail_Bob
I have a good excuse for not being in the woods today. My buddies are in the woods as I respond to this thread. Its killing me! I have not missed the peak of the rut for 20+ plus years. I will never play softball in the fall again.
That makes my fingers hurt. I was out till 2:00 am last night so I needed my sleep but I went out at noon and just got back in didn't see a thing but I hope to get out there tonight again. farmer harvest half of a corn field then it rained so i got a little space and the wind is right!!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93
That makes my fingers hurt. I was out till 2:00 am last night so I needed my sleep but I went out at noon and just got back in didn't see a thing but I hope to get out there tonight again. farmer harvest half of a corn field then it rained so i got a little space and the wind is right!!!!
Go get 'em and good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.