HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I can't take it any more!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/308254-i-cant-take-any-more.html)

wis_bow_huntr 10-29-2009 03:17 AM

hehe good one....hey Ive been finding some fresh scraps around the area....lol....i tihink teh tur us comming lol...

LittleChief 10-29-2009 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Big Z (Post 3487801)
"text messaging." --Corrected it for you. ;)

Thanks Big Z. You're absolutely right, and that's awfully decent of you.:s2::s2::s2:

If that's all that you could find wrong I guess I didn't do too badly. Now if I were from England it would be proper for the period would go outside the quotation mark. I'm not though, so you are correct. Still, I'm originally from Southern Missouri right on the Arkansas border where the term proper grammar refers to your well behaved Grandmother, so I'm lucky to know what a quotation mark is, let alone how to punctuate a quote properly.:s14::s3:

mossberghunter93 10-29-2009 05:05 AM

I am definitely guilty of this. But I actually have been trying to do better, it makes people more likely to take you seriously.

RIStrutStopper 10-29-2009 06:33 AM

Their are many posts in which people need there grammar fixed. I have been quite about it for to long. :poke:

YooperMike 10-29-2009 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by RIStrutStopper (Post 3488163)
Their are many posts in which people need there grammar fixed. I have been quite about it for to long. :poke:

Ouch! Not sure if you were doing that on purpose or not, but either way, that's a classic error around here. Some people on here now have posts that are tuogh to even follow...not to mention any names, but one rhymes with biglimb. Sorry bro, your stuff is brutal most of the time.

diamondrack 10-29-2009 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by LittleChief (Post 3487729)
Yeah, I know. Looks like an entirely new group of "regulars" who write in a new language known as "text messaging". Give it a couple more years and a post to communicate this message:

"I've killed a monster buck in southern Illinois off my brother-in-law's stand overlooking a scrape line. Isn't that funny?"

will read

"BBD in S.IL off BIL stand over SCRAP line. LOL!!!"

:D

Thats funny!!

JNTURK 10-29-2009 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by solocamcan (Post 3487714)
Ya I noticed that alot of the "regulars" are no longer here.

I have been on these forums for quit some time and have watched many "regulars" not be so regular...times change over the years...that is for sure!

BurdBuster 10-29-2009 08:07 AM

Shame on your for giving scraps to a dog. Teaching bad habits should be left up to the wife.

WesternMdHardwoods 10-29-2009 08:18 AM

Im steel tryn 2 fgure out wat u r talkn bout? I hve neva cn a prblm wth da way ne1 tlks round here?

Haha I am guilty as the next at shortening up my text messages, but I do try to refrain from typing it in on here. It's not like we dont have the room to type on here?

Cya L8ta, I gtta scrap I need 2 go hnt!!

halfbakedi420 10-29-2009 08:20 AM

idk i spelz bads ons purpuz

:sign0004: