Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I can't take it any more!!! >

I can't take it any more!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I can't take it any more!!!

Old 10-29-2009, 03:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

hehe good one....hey Ive been finding some fresh scraps around the area....lol....i tihink teh tur us comming lol...
Old 10-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Big Z
"text messaging." --Corrected it for you.
Thanks Big Z. You're absolutely right, and that's awfully decent of you.

If that's all that you could find wrong I guess I didn't do too badly. Now if I were from England it would be proper for the period would go outside the quotation mark. I'm not though, so you are correct. Still, I'm originally from Southern Missouri right on the Arkansas border where the term proper grammar refers to your well behaved Grandmother, so I'm lucky to know what a quotation mark is, let alone how to punctuate a quote properly.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am definitely guilty of this. But I actually have been trying to do better, it makes people more likely to take you seriously.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Their are many posts in which people need there grammar fixed. I have been quite about it for to long.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RIStrutStopper
Their are many posts in which people need there grammar fixed. I have been quite about it for to long.

Ouch! Not sure if you were doing that on purpose or not, but either way, that's a classic error around here. Some people on here now have posts that are tuogh to even follow...not to mention any names, but one rhymes with biglimb. Sorry bro, your stuff is brutal most of the time.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:08 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by LittleChief
Yeah, I know. Looks like an entirely new group of "regulars" who write in a new language known as "text messaging". Give it a couple more years and a post to communicate this message:

"I've killed a monster buck in southern Illinois off my brother-in-law's stand overlooking a scrape line. Isn't that funny?"

will read

"BBD in S.IL off BIL stand over SCRAP line. LOL!!!"

Thats funny!!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by solocamcan
Ya I noticed that alot of the "regulars" are no longer here.
I have been on these forums for quit some time and have watched many "regulars" not be so regular...times change over the years...that is for sure!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Spike

Shame on your for giving scraps to a dog. Teaching bad habits should be left up to the wife.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im steel tryn 2 fgure out wat u r talkn bout? I hve neva cn a prblm wth da way ne1 tlks round here?

Haha I am guilty as the next at shortening up my text messages, but I do try to refrain from typing it in on here. It's not like we dont have the room to type on here?

Cya L8ta, I gtta scrap I need 2 go hnt!!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

idk i spelz bads ons purpuz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.