Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I can't take it any more!!! >

I can't take it any more!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I can't take it any more!!!

Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I can't take it any more!!!

Okay. I make every effort to avoid pinging on anyone's grammar or spelling (except for PreacherTony, but that's been a while), but for the love of God fellows, it's S-C-R-A-P-E-S, not S-C-R-A-P-S!!! SCRAPES are what deer make on the ground. SCRAPS are what you throw away after dinner or give to the dog! If you fall down, you don't SCRAP your elbow or knee - you SCRAPE it! The word has a freakin' "E" on the end of it.

As Charlie Brown would say....., AUUUUGGGGGHHHH!
Old 10-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO.....Feel better?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by solocamcan
LMAO.....Feel better?

Ummmm, yep. Just having a little fun, brother.

I miss the old days when PreacherTony and I kept the "spell check" watch on each others posts.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya I noticed that alot of the "regulars" are no longer here.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I know. Looks like an entirely new group of "regulars" who write in a new language known as "text messaging". Give it a couple more years and a post to communicate this message:

"I've killed a monster buck in southern Illinois off my brother-in-law's stand overlooking a scrape line. Isn't that funny?"

will read

"BBD in S.IL off BIL stand over SCRAP line. LOL!!!"

Old 10-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LittleChief
Yeah, I know. Looks like an entirely new group of "regulars" who write in a new language known as "text messaging". Give it a couple more years and a post to communicate this message:

"I've killed a monster buck in southern Illinois off my brother-in-law's stand overlooking a scrape line. Isn't that funny?"

will read

That is classic!
Old 10-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL! I have many times wanted to say something, but have refrained. Needed to be said...learning never stops. If it does, you regress.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

will read

Old 10-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
LOL! I have many times wanted to say something, but have refrained. Needed to be said...learning never stops. If it does, you regress.
Learning should never stop but unfortunately it certainly seems to. I work in Memphis, TN. Come visit sometime and you'll find that in some areas it has not simply stopped; It has ground to an abrupt, screeching halt and the people aren't just regressing - they're de-evolving.

(Sorry about the terminology. It was used only for effect. Given your profession, I assume I know your position on evolution. I'm sure it's the same as mine.)
Old 10-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LittleChief
"text messaging".
"text messaging." --Corrected it for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.