Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I can't take it any more!!! >

I can't take it any more!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I can't take it any more!!!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

FINALLY!!! Someone has said it, I just didn't want to be rude. I understand you get into the heat of the conversation, someone shot a deer in the face and you are furious. Please and I repeat please proof read your posts. You will sound more intelligent and I might just read more of your posts.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BurdBuster
Shame on your for giving scraps to a dog. Teaching bad habits should be left up to the wife.
Huh? If left unattended in the pasture, my dogs will stuff themselves on horse crap. I figure left-overs from the table is a few steps up from that - even if my wife did cook it.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by daveyrock
FINALLY!!! Someone has said it, I just didn't want to be rude. I understand you get into the heat of the conversation, someone shot a deer in the face and you are furious. Please and I repeat please proof read your posts. You will sound more intelligent and I might just read more of your posts.

lol proof read lol sound more intelegent lol so YOU will read it lol
Old 10-29-2009, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Smile

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
lol proof read lol sound more intelegent lol so YOU will read it lol
Posts like that, my friend, only serve to validate his point of view.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Me dunt c wut yuns al are taklin bout alls looked k tuh I.

(When I post from my blackberry like I am now I don't have a spell checker so bigger words are sometimes a lot harder for me. Like appericiate. Or apericate idk which it is. Maybe a little of both but.

Ryan)
Old 10-30-2009, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LittleChief
Learning should never stop but unfortunately it certainly seems to. I work in Memphis, TN. Come visit sometime and you'll find that in some areas it has not simply stopped; It has ground to an abrupt, screeching halt and the people aren't just regressing - they're de-evolving.

(Sorry about the terminology. It was used only for effect. Given your profession, I assume I know your position on evolution. I'm sure it's the same as mine.)
Understood, and you assume correctly on my position.

The Memphis area (many of my friends refer to Memphis as Memphrica, due to the seemingly 3rd world standards so many have) is definitely struggling. I went to a university about an hour east of there and would frequent the area on weekends. Pretty sad...like many other areas there seem to be a lot of people there that feel entitled to something that they have not earned. That kind of attitude toward life makes me sick. Everyone should have the self-respect to do their best, no matter what it is we are doing or what hand we are dealt.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LittleChief
Yeah, I know. Looks like an entirely new group of "regulars" who write in a new language known as "text messaging". Give it a couple more years and a post to communicate this message:

"I've killed a monster buck in southern Illinois off my brother-in-law's stand overlooking a scrape line. Isn't that funny?"

will read

"BBD in S.IL off BIL stand over SCRAP line. LOL!!!"

That was hilarious!!

Shane
Old 10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by JNTURK
I have been on these forums for quit some time and have watched many "regulars" not be so regular...times change over the years...that is for sure!
I was just thinking about how I'm not seeing many of the "regulars" on here. I think most of it came as the changes took place around here. I guess they went to the "other" site.

As far as the "new regime" goes, I just shake my head in utter disbelief. I wonder if the english language is still being taught in schools today? And it's still DEER not DEERS when there's more than one!! Lord, that one really rocks me. And it's sooo basic.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:07 AM
Fork Horn

I believe we all suffer from R.C.I syndrome at times. Some of it is difficult to comprehend what the author is trying to convey though.

THAT LAST SENTENCE HURT.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

LC ...you are a comma hater .... that's what I call my kids that don't use commas enough ...comma haters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.